What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCW vs nWo Mafia sign up sheet

Hoggmaster

Juniors
If there was ever a Mafia game that would entice me to play, it would be this. However, I just don't think I could get into it. I'll keep an eye on it though.

Have a try. Its a lot easier than it sounds and if you have any problems you can always message me. There are 4 new players in this game so you won't be alone

With the amount of newbies in this game I'll be asking Misanthrope to help me put together a very basic playing guide that will go through just what you should do in the game.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Have a try. Its a lot easier than it sounds and if you have any problems you can always message me. There are 4 new players in this game so you won't be alone

With the amount of newbies in this game I'll be asking Misanthrope to help me put together a very basic playing guide that will go through just what you should do in the game.

Day Phase - Vote: Hoppity
Night Phase - Leave KTF the f**k alone for once

Is there really anything else that needs to be covered?

Sorry AFS, but you're only going to be affiliated with Chris Jericho.

You are Ralphus, Jerichoholic aligned head of Jericho Personal Security

Last edited:

Pugzley

So long as we don't have to see you do the wiggle...

tumblr_mwuku4bzbE1qhjbxeo2_250.gif

Latest posts