What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL judiciary gone mad

Wizardman

First Grade
*Starling for an intentional eye gouge (one week)
*Reynolds for his intentional dickheadry (two weeks)
*Burgess for an intentional chicken wing tackle (two weeks)

*Tagatese for an accidental tackle (four weeks)

League has gone mad!!! Punish the intentional grubbiness in our game.

MrAnonymous

Bench
The junior Paulo one has my mind blown, wasn't a penalty let alone 3 weeks for nothing more than a solid tackle.

BWNB

First Grade
*Starling for an intentional eye gouge (one week)
*Reynolds for his intentional dickheadry (two weeks)
*Burgess for an intentional chicken wing tackle (two weeks)

*Tagatese for an accidental tackle (four weeks)

League has gone mad!!! Punish the intentional grubbiness in our game.

Parra Pride

Coach
Paulo's suspension is a dead set joke.

Let's not get Started on Reynolds getting less for all the shit he did.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The operation of the game is becoming a joke in general. The Judiciary have lost the plot, the refs are more shit than they ever have been....I doubt the people that run this game even know what it is anymore.

Danish

Referee
The Burgess suspension has really got me beat, largely because if that was a grade 2 what in the serious f**k would be a grade 5? Ripping matai's arm out of the socket then raping him with it?

Wizardman

First Grade
Fans can generally accept an accident like with Tagatese. Im sure no Warrior fans are holding a grudge over it.
Fans hate a cheap shot and a grub....punish it more harshly rather than accidents that happen in a split second.

Danish

Referee
Ditto Reynolds trip.

Absolutely.

I was still in school when it happened, but didn't langer get like 6-7 weeks for tripping back in the day? I'm sure he got some pretty big suspensions for it.

No idea how much more deliberate a trip there could be, short of snapping Barba's leg in half.

Then again, the judiciary lost the plot many years ago. Thurston didn't even miss a week for kicking David Williams square in the face.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Everyone is over the inconsistency they change their gradings from week to week. The judiciary is becoming like the video refs a lottery!

How does Reynolds get off with 3 weeks with an early guilty plea. He should be gone for about 5 weeks!

It seems you can now eye gouge like Starling and only get a week!

Penance

Juniors
They also charged Issac Luke for the same thing as Burgess, but a grade one.

What are they saying? two players simultaneously committed a chicken wing? lol

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
They also charged Issac Luke for the same thing as Burgess, but a grade one.

What are they saying? two players simultaneously committed a chicken wing? lol

Can't suspend two Souffs players for the same incident. They might be missing a fair few teeth, but their bites still hurt.

Slug

Juniors
A poor bloke gets crippled in a 3 man tackle and only one player gets charged, yet 2 get charged for this tackle. What are they saying? That it was a tag team and done intentionally ? No, it's blackmail. Either accept the charge and Luke gets off but carries one games worth of baggage in points for the finals or risk losing them both. f**k that. I wish they'd contest it, but they won't. How in the hell does a blatant eye gouge get one week? Less than Burgess gets for wrestling with a bloke with a notoriously weak shoulder. I remember 20 week suspensions for gouging in the past. Fckn joke. Don't get me started on the weakness of the Reynolds penalty.

This mob are fair dinkum controlled by the press and the influence Toovey, Fulton and Hasler have over it. Others too. The dopey, inconsistent MRC strike again.

Latest posts