What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // QF1 // Sat // Roosters 18-19 Panthers // Allianz

Qualifying Final 2: Roosters v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
I don't think Casty should have been penalised but the referee had called held. Should have been treated like a late pass and just been a play the ball.

tomdl

Bench
Why the f**k wasn't Casty given a try? Arm never touched the ground, momentum never stopped. Absolute bullshit!

Then compounded with the most ridiculous "high tackle" penalty ever

Because momentum had stopped and the referee had called held?

Big Sam

First Grade
I don't think Casty should have been penalised but the referee had called held. Should have been treated like a late pass and just been a play the ball.

When you go for a try after you're considered tackled, it's a double movement. Always has been.

Puntastic

Juniors
Credit to DWZ. Need to sign him up ASAP. He's only on board for another year. Wonder what his situation with his mission is....

Tackle over the sideline. Coupled with his fantastic pass to Soward which set up our 1st.

DWZ > RTS.

Did Ray Warren just say Sowars one a title for the " Drags"........that is a little insulting to Dragons fans I would think. They are the Dragons....it's not hard