What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

GAZF

First Grade
I like it, but FML my club needs to pick a shade of green and stick to it!!!

Much prefer the emerald green to this lime that they keep trotting out every few years.

I didn't like the current shade of green when it came out but it has grown on me. A ligh shade like that wouldn't work on the shorts so I'm guessing blue or white shorts for the away.

This is still a huge improvement over what we have now and I hope they follow through with the shorts and socks. This is the first jersey I find worth buying for 3 years.

Saint Doc

Coach
That would be just perfect if the Raider head logo was across the stripes on the shoulders... (like so)

BHE4735_BHE4735s.jpg

And the chest badge was just something simple like this..

Cumberland_1908.jpg

or...
college_letters_--_applique_embroidery_designs_73af6728.jpeg

Seriously dude, you've made the same post about 4 or 5 times now!
We get it. You want NRL teams to have stylised letters on the chest.
No one else particularly agrees, it will never happen.

cooko

Juniors
Raiders jersey is awesome. Good to see them losing the V.

Only suggestions, maybe change the white and green in the collar text so that the word green is green and the and machine are white. It would give it a little more emphasis on the machine being green.

steggz

Juniors
Raiders jersey is good, but is it weird that the sleeve stripes don't wrap around?

Tiggers polo is nice, not entirely sold on the monogram though.

+1 to the liking of the Cowboys logo.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Raiders jersey is good, but is it weird that the sleeve stripes don't wrap around?

Tiggers polo is nice, not entirely sold on the monogram though.

+1 to the liking of the Cowboys logo.

That design is intentional; they are "shoulder straps" rather than "sleeve designs".

I love it (bit of an American Football look). The angle gives the impression of a V shape (the illusion of wide shoulders and a thin waste, its design to look intimidating on an unconscious level) without actually copying off the 8 teams that already have V designs.

Best Raiders jersey ive seen (though i am a bit worried about the specific shade of green that they go with)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
A step forward again with the 'allied' branding out of the white box on the main.

The lack of panel detail that was on the 2013 strip is also an improvement imo