What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 10 discussion thread

nick87

Coach
Man this NFC race is wide f**king open.

Cowboys, Eagles, Saints, Panthers, Niners, Hawks, Cardinals, Packers and Lions all in the mix, and the only stand out team is the Cards and i dont reckon any team named above would have a equal chance to beat them if they had to.

kurt faulk

Coach

f**k me. the back up qb comes in, the rams d gives up an easy 80 yard td drive then austin davis shits his pants and hands out tds to the card's d like his giving out candy on haloween.

hurry back sam.

Mhartew

Juniors
Early news on Carson Palmer is that he may have torn his ACL. Huge to their season if confirmed.

kurt faulk

Coach
pleading for Sam Bradford...
the cries of a desperate man.

Surely the Rams move on from this shit show next year and try and draft their new guy again.

they're ready to win now. they just need a qb. some rookie isn't gonna take them there.

but they should draft a qb if they like him as a back up plan in case sam goes down again.

nick87

Coach
Early news on Carson Palmer is that he may have torn his ACL. Huge to their season if confirmed.

Terrible news. I dont think this team can win the NFC with Stanton.
Its there for the taking for Aaron Rodgers imo

Mhartew

Juniors
Rams are a great team. Watching todays game it's easy to see why they've won against the Seahawks and 49ers. But Kurt was right. Austin Davis lost them the game late. I think he's a pretty good player, needs to sit and learn though.

Rams have weapons all over the field on both sides of the ball. But like a lot of teams, are missing that QB to take them to the top.

Frederick

Staff member
Big Ben was the first QB to throw 12 in two games.

Rodgers might be the first to throw 12 in one game!

Lol@Cutler

zombie jesus

Staff member
James Harrison in on offensive plays at the goal line, never mind that Ben has no idea why he is even there.
The league's worst short yardage back over the last decade getting short yardage snaps while a potential All-Pro sits on the bench.
Tomlin and Haley need to be grilled during the week, I'd love to see them try to justify this shit.

DC_fan

Coach
I think the Cowboys would be crazy to risk Romo.

Game should be winnable without him, Jags pass rush is capable of ironing out a QB a few times in a game, for the long haul better that it is Weeden getting hit this week

With our bye next week Romo should be fine come the Giants game. The OL protected him pretty well today against what is pretty good push rushing defense.

nick87

Coach
James Harrison in on offensive plays at the goal line, never mind that Ben has no idea why he is even there.
The league's worst short yardage back over the last decade getting short yardage snaps while a potential All-Pro sits on the bench.
Tomlin and Haley need to be grilled during the week, I'd love to see them try to justify this shit.

that was f**king criminal, a good mate and i had stacks on stacks riding on the steelers covering and we were aghast with horror with what happened

the steelers can light it up but no one, NO ONE, can lay an inexplictable egg quite like this steelers team

In better news, Sanchize MkII begins tomorrow. Im taking some time off work, hitting a local place called "Smoque" for some wings, beer and to soak it all in. Im feeling VERY uneasy about this though