What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 10 discussion thread

shiznit

Coach
No that was the Bears.

With the Bears, who is going to be the first to go the coach or the qb? Considering how much they are paying Cutler, I don't expect it to be him.
That's all good... Trestman can come back to his old job as OC under Jon Gruden in Oakland... :lol:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
that was f**king criminal, a good mate and i had stacks on stacks riding on the steelers covering and we were aghast with horror with what happened

the steelers can light it up but no one, NO ONE, can lay an inexplictable egg quite like this steelers team

In better news, Sanchize MkII begins tomorrow. Im taking some time off work, hitting a local place called "Smoque" for some wings, beer and to soak it all in. Im feeling VERY uneasy about this though

no need to worry. our terribly secondary will make sanchez look like P. manning.

how is Smoque? I was going to go for the Superbowl but never made it into town. heard the service was a little average but the food is worth it.

Civic. I only found out they had a Woden one a few days ago, which is an outstanding development as i live in Garran:crazy:

It's good as
Same food at lunch

Got a breaky menu till two because they are in the abode hotel.

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast.
Plus the usual eggs etc

The outdoor deck is also dog friendly. Apparently

no need to worry. our terribly secondary will make sanchez look like P. manning.

how is Smoque? I was going to go for the Superbowl but never made it into town. heard the service was a little average but the food is worth it.

Foods good. A little pricey. Beers are pricey.

Ribs are excellent.
Wings are excellent. They have the proper buffalo wings with the proper flavour they are really good.
Pulled pork is good
They have brisket. I guess I'm just not a fan

Burgers are good.
And they always have the NFL on

Anyway back on topic. The bears
Good lord the bears.

NFC is so wide open.
Surely the Rodgers will have another crack at the big game soon.

nick87

Coach

Its awesome. Service is a bit dicey, but the food is good, the beer is cold and the NFL is live
The ribs are fantastic, think im going to have them today for lunch :cool:

nick87

Coach
Anyway back on topic. The bears
Good lord the bears.

NFC is so wide open.
Surely the Rodgers will have another crack at the big game soon.

The Bears are an embarrassment. Absolute embarrassment, they need to sack Trestman has got to go, and so does Emery, this Bears team flat out stinks.

The NFC is setting itself up for Rodgers to take it all IMO. Im quietly terrified of what psychological damage Rodgers might do to the Eagles secondary next week

Lambretta

First Grade
have him in high rollers, put up 3rd highest score of the week, ab still beats me by 17.5 points :lol:

I had Lynch too this week and am in a tight battle
I'm up by 72 points - I have two players left to play compared to my opponents three. This could be tight :p

In my other league I'm up by 12 with no one left and he has Philly D/ST and a running back - can't remember which one yet to play. Will most likely get beaten unless Philly cave on defence.

gronkathon

First Grade
I don't even know where to begin with the Bears.

That trio of receivers teamed with Forte should be enough to keep them in any game at all.

Lambretta

First Grade
Great finish between the Niners and Saints in the dome
Saints streak ends, but not without controversy

Jimmy Graham was pinged for offensive interference off one of the acting dives of the season. The Niners defender was barely touched and went flying. I would have laughed if the refs had let it go.

The Bears are an embarrassment. Absolute embarrassment, they need to sack Trestman has got to go, and so does Emery, this Bears team flat out stinks.

The NFC is setting itself up for Rodgers to take it all IMO. Im quietly terrified of what psychological damage Rodgers might do to the Eagles secondary next week

yeah they all have to go.
its ridiculous how bad they have been this year.

DC_fan

Coach
The Packers look to be the form team at the moment, certainly in the NFC. But didn't we say the same thing about the Steelers in the AFC before this weekend.

I am just happy that the Cowboys do not meet the Packers in the season proper.

Frederick

Staff member
And I thought the Steelers were bad. Panthers have turned the ball over twice in the first two minutes

Latest posts