What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

GAZF

First Grade
catalans-jersey-cup-adt-2015.jpg

I know many of you will think its over complicated but I'm loving the Catalans 3rd jersey.. It would probably only work as a 9s jersey, Broncos perhaps..

I'm going to guess that it represents the art style of the Catalans region. So it wouldn't work for any Australian team.

maple_69

Bench
Most of these 9s jerseys suck. I'd prefer to see them get creative in terms of design within the bounds of the club colours. Stuff that pushes the boundaries of traditional design but isn't tacky. I think the Tigers Anzac jersey is a good example of a dignified, meaningful and well executed and identifiably Tigers jersey.

maple_69

Bench
Wow. Never thought I'd be complimenting a Wests Tigers jersey. I'm going to have a beer and think things over...

gzerounian

Juniors
I don't know why but I like it!
They look like rash vests. They should be selling them for $30 in a thinner t-shirt style.
Great Christmas present.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

Concept is alright, but i just love the texturing they have used in the design.

That is what most jerseys lack and i think that is what is inspiring the "i like it, but i dont know why" responses.

Since moving away from the Wool/cotton fabrics, the lines and colours have become to (for lack of a batter word) sterile.
Adding the element artificially really improves the design and its something id like to see incorporated in all designs (but subtly of course...)

Edit: This Manly jersey would make a great singlet. Ive always thought NRL merchandise should really get into the summer
(shit youd wear to the beach or just in town on a hot day...). Or even just simple things like this with some logos added.

9521508ANVY-BILLABONG-1.JPG

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
Concept is alright, but i just love the texturing they have used in the design.

That is what most jerseys lack and i think that is what is inspiring the "i like it, but i dont know why" responses.

Since moving away from the Wool/cotton fabrics, the lines and colours have become to (for lack of a batter word) sterile.
Adding the element artificially really improves the design and its something id like to see incorporated in all designs (but subtly of course...)

Edit: This Manly jersey would make a great singlet. Ive always thought NRL merchandise should really get into the summer
(shit youd wear to the beach or just in town on a hot day...). Or even just simple things like this with some logos added.

9521508ANVY-BILLABONG-1.JPG

Agree in principle but not for everything. I wanted to do some heritage jerseys with this effect.

Latest posts