What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Frederick

Staff member
What a joke those Bulldogs jerseys are :lol:

I would be seriously embarrassed to be seen in any of those.

Saint Doc

Coach
10386837_1575500442665828_8960465750190935651_n.jpg

From https://www.facebook.com/RugbyLeagueJerseys

What is it? It has the Telstra premiership logo so it's not 9's or u/20's. It's not home. It's the same colours so can be the alternate. Surely it's not a heritage or anniversary jersey? What an abomination if it is

innsaneink

Referee
Its the alternate jersey so we will be seeing a fair bit of it I think...
It will appeal to its target audience

Game_Breaker

Coach
What a joke those Bulldogs jerseys are :lol:

I would be seriously embarrassed to be seen in any of those.

They are fugly, the club is lucky they can pretty much dip the jersey in shit and it will still outsell most other clubs jerseys.

Perhaps its an internal competition - how ugly can we make a jersey before people stop buying

kdalymc

Bench
Broncos jersey is available now, and it is dog shittttt....
May as well be fully maroon, the tee shirt collar is dreadful, and even on the replicas the stripes don't go all the way around, looks like 2 equals signs above ya dick.
Once again- who approves this shit!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just a guess but probably because the vast majority of the population aren't OCD about jersey designs like most of us in here are - therefore wacky designs sell and sell well. Clubs make $$$$ then commission more of the same craziness. Simple theory really.

Inside

Juniors
I will never understand how NRL Jersey designers keep their jobs

From the perspective of someone who is currently a jersey designer, the club gets MUCH more say than you'd expect.

In fact, I'd say in terms of influence, the team's sponsors receptionists nephew that once did a graphic design course has as much say as the designer for certain clubs.

Zigwaa

Bench
Eels 9's jersey looks like Giraffe markings. The eels head on last year's made it look better.

GAZF

First Grade
From the perspective of someone who is currently a jersey designer, the club gets MUCH more say than you'd expect.

In fact, I'd say in terms of influence, the team's sponsors receptionists nephew that once did a graphic design course has as much say as the designer for certain clubs.

Yep, it can be a real shitfight to get produce a decent design. The club gets the last say in the end.

Latest posts