What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milton Keynes v Man U (League Cup)

Haffa

Sam is clearly bored. He thought Liverpool's season ended in November. Then they fought until January. Which is probably a month earlier than he usually switches to Messi Fanboy's FC number 1 stalker.

Mong

Post Whore
Umm... I think he's talking about your players. You know given how thuggish they've been over the last few days. Not sure if you've ever seen comedy before but it usually comprises topical jokes, not 30 year old ones.

But but all means feel free to go down the dickhead path again.

:lol::lol::lol:

Big Sam

First Grade
Chelsea appealed Stompy's charge thinking the process/ban would start after the City game. But the FA was having none of it and fast tracked the process to Friday afternoon.

Big Sam

First Grade
Along with a desire to dislocate the ankles of opposing players, Stompy also seems to have developed a infatuation with opposing players' heads since his arrival in England:

ByEfXyNIgAEUYzV.jpg

B1759BNIAAAfgrl.jpg

462375938-diego-costa-of-chelsea-claws-at-the-eyes-of-gettyimages.jpg

Perhaps he learnt the last two from his coach?
article-2186174-14773241000005DC-71_468x286.jpg

saint.nick

Coach
...Is that actually an eye gouge on Stevie and Martin?

Liverpool fans also accepted that Suarez was a c*** on the field. There was considerable support for the decision to sell him. I yelled out, 'that's it, sell him' when he bit Ivanovic...but then he never went...and started scoring looooots of goals...and behaved a lot better...until he bit Chiellini...

Jimbo

Immortal
I don't know? But something must have got under your skin to randomly bring up Heysel.

I merely thought Sam's reference to European violence was amusing in its irony

GKD makes a good guess though.

GKD needs the attention whore to do his thinking for him

Wayne Swan's guesswork would be more reliable

Big Sam

First Grade
I merely thought Sam's reference to European violence was amusing in its irony

Biting someone is immature and primative.

But bite marks disappear after a few days. Stomping on an ankle has the potential to end a career and eye gouging has the potential to render someone blind.

Latest posts