What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we keep Sandow?

I'm only pointing out that no one wanted Kelly in for Sandow. Now that it's been done, at least some are saying it's the right call.

And that thing you have Pou about not questioning a coach's call because he knows better than all of us is a discussion I think we've had before. Will have to agree to disagree on that.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Ahhaahhaahhahaa 40 20 try assist in 5 minutes.

70 meter dropout, repeat set, another try assist, 3 goals within 20 minutes.

Another repeat set, a line break within 30 minutes

Last time sandow was dropped we lost 48 nil and we have leaked more pts in all the games sandow hasnt played than when he has on average (go back a few pages). Get ur facts right Pou

Today proves when playing in a team that isnt defending like drunken sailors and are even close to equal to the opposition sandow can control a game.

Last edited:

Glenn

First Grade
Never thought I would be agreeing with Swifty, but even if we had Shaun Johnson in the Number 7 , the team would still be struggling. I guess he would be the scapegoat then. :crazy:

Chipmunk

Coach
We will still be a better team without the Sandclown in 2016, but it's pointless for mine having Kelly in the team ahead of him.

Glenn

First Grade
Please explain the difference to me in the modern game.

Still more of organisational role in attack at the 5/8 role, plus a better defender being closer into the Forwards.
Half Backs need to be quick on the feet, plus have a good passing/kicking game.

yy_cheng

Coach
All solved.

Seph middle half and first receiver with Norman and FOran as second reciever on either side

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Finally we had some good fifth tackle ends and structure due to kelly. It looked like everyone was on the same page with our halfback. Something we have lacked for the past 8 rounds.

Semi had a shocker and cost this game. Kelly did his job and did it well. Anyone asking for sandow back has no idea, are so f**king arrogant and dopey that their manlove for sandow if overshadowing thier judgement.

Noise

Coach
Still more of organisational role in attack at the 5/8 role, plus a better defender being closer into the Forwards.

Huh? Both the 6 and 7 defend 3 in. To help you work that out, from the sideline it goes wing, centre, half. How is the 6 closer to the forwards than the 7? They are in the same spot on the other side of the field.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Is that you hindmarsh kelly? Nothing improved in regards to controlling the game. The warriors would have had tiring players with 2 injured and there was no advantage taken. Sandow would have danced around them and converted all the tries. Who cares anyway. The halves arent the issue with our defence and attitide to discipline

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
Finally we had some good fifth tackle ends and structure due to kelly. It looked like everyone was on the same page with our halfback. Something we have lacked for the past 8 rounds.

Semi had a shocker and cost this game. Kelly did his job and did it well. Anyone asking for sandow back has no idea, are so f**king arrogant and dopey that their manlove for sandow if overshadowing thier judgement.

How many threads are you going to post this comment in?

Chipmunk

Coach

I think you will find that the position your referring to is actually being done by Norman. In my opinion, from the way you refer to things, Norman is the Half-Back and Sandclown has been the Five-Eighth.

lingard

Coach
Ahhaahhaahhahaa 40 20 try assist in 5 minutes.

70 meter dropout, repeat set, another try assist, 3 goals within 20 minutes.

Another repeat set, a line break within 30 minutes

Last time sandow was dropped we lost 48 nil and we have leaked more pts in all the games sandow hasnt played than when he has on average (go back a few pages). Get ur facts right Pou

Today proves when playing in a team that isnt defending like drunken sailors and are even close to equal to the opposition sandow can control a game.

Proves he can control a reserve grade game. But you'd expect that of a first grade half, wouldn't you?