What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So it appears that Josh Massoud's big Friday signing news for Parra was just Gower extending his current contract that goes until 2016, a further year and it will now end in 2017...
I love Gowie but that was hardly big news.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Which out of form current Eel was spotted at Northmead KFC at lunch time this afternoon?

Stay tuned to find out!

It was Anthony Watmough.

lingard

Coach
I would keep Kelly at halfback and have Sandow take de gois role. He gets to be an impact player and if we have a lead we sub off for a defensive player.If we are chasing points he is our little super sub.Not a bad idea TBH.Much better then de gois off the bench!

Sandow is past tense. get used to it.

Gronk

Staff member
Gotta feel for this 15yo old kid squaring up to tackle the Eels U16 player (he looks 30!)

Parramatta Eels‏@TheParraEels16m16 minutes ago
Congratulations to the 5 #blueandgold players in the Under 16s NSW Blues squad! See the squad: http://eels.co/1PsXWww

CFRDs6TWYAEKo1N.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
So it appears that Josh Massoud's big Friday signing news for Parra was just Gower extending his current contract that goes until 2016, a further year and it will now end in 2017...

You can add to Will Hoppas re signing last week but alas no announcement by our media department

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bevan just reminds me of Reece Robinson. Not a star of the future. Time will tell. 6 subs from next year could help though.

There's a reason why we beat 8 clubs for his signature but you're not going to find out after his first game against men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts