What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

Wizardman

First Grade
He went quite well for the Kangaroos last year. He seems to have sewn a dick on his head over the off season.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I don't think Klemmer bends the line well enough for his size, but maybe it's just me.

A guy like Vaughan is smaller but still has more impact than him and a bigger motor, too.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Klemmer has the potential to be the best prop in the NRL.

I doubt it will happen though at the Bulldogs or with Hasler as coach. IMO he works off a siege mentality style of coaching and has the players believing they do nothing wrong and everyone is out to get them. As such he isn't likely to change his ways and rather than trying to improve his discipline, will keep doing the same thuggish acts.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
klemmer arrives at belmore maccas, 10.31am..

orders a sausage & egg mcmuffin...

nek minnet..

2740123900000578-3025319-image-a-15_1428140689860.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hot head ruined it for NSW last night..

he comes in and starts the push & shove, removes any chance they had at getting momentum back there at the end..

I think he's inferring that Klemmer looks like a particular tennis player?

I like him. Always have a soft spot for the big aggro merkin. The Tigers could do with a player like him.

Canard

Immortal
Frankly, considering it was his debut in Origin.

I think he acquitted himself well.

Kiwi

First Grade
I don't mind Klemmer, he is aggressive, unfortunately he is learning how to use that aggression at the dirty Dogs under grubs like Reynolds and Graham. If he used his aggression like say Josh McGuire then he would really start to make more of an impact on games.

Liddell

Juniors
hot head ruined it for NSW last night..

he comes in and starts the push & shove, removes any chance they had at getting momentum back there at the end..

Hoffman ruined it with the 2 on 1 strip. Klemmer just sprinted in when he saw him and Hodges going at it.

The bloke is a gun. I just wish he was playing under any other club coach.

Kiwi

First Grade
Hoffman ruined it with the 2 on 1 strip. Klemmer just sprinted in when he saw him and Hodges going at it.

The bloke is a gun. I just wish he was playing under any other club coach.

His game would go to another level under someone like Bennett, Bellamy, McGuire, Cleary or Robinson.

betcats

Referee
Klemmer was fine, he was our best from the bench imo. Hoffman did the strip and started the push and shove, you cant expect a front rower on debut in origin to not run over to support a teammate, they would of been pumped full of that shit all week. Hoffman is the one who should be in control.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

disagree.. plenty of penalties in the game.. one more doesn't change momentum..

it was the all in push & grope that slowed down the game & took any potential comeback out of NSW..

Pierced Soul

First Grade

it was the all in push & grope that slowed down the game & took any potential comeback out of NSW..

if klemmer stands there he gets accused of being the next creagh. that strip penalty killed it regardless of the push and shove. klemmer did alright for his first game. he's still very raw and when he learns how to use his aggression properly he'll be a great prop

ggmu

Juniors
Did he have half of his hand in Thiadays mouth in that little push and shove.

betcats

Referee

Change momentum? The game was over after they got that penalty qld was not going to lose, it would of taken a miracle even without the penalty.

Hoffman started the push and shove anyway to compound his mistake, klemmer came in once Hoffman started it.

Latest posts