What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

Johnnie Red

Juniors
For a guy that isn't very good why is there a 35 page thread about him? He must be doing something right.

You would all welcome him with open arms if he signed with your club. Every team wants a forward who is always on the edge of a mental breakdown. If nothing else its entertaining.

catweasel

Juniors
For a guy that isn't very good why is there a 35 page thread about him? He must be doing something right.

You would all welcome him with open arms if he signed with your club. Every team wants a forward who is always on the edge of a mental breakdown. If nothing else its entertaining.

f**k know I wouldn't want him at my club. Gives away too many penalties!

nick87

Coach

Nope, in 2017 we'll have Boyd, Vaughan and Paulo.
You can have Klemmer. I'd take all 3 of those guys over Klemmer

Nah there's a different between a good mental prop and bad one.

JWH is a good mental prop.

Klemmer is a bad mental prop.

Latest posts