What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so is the guy tough or just full of brain snaps?

on the back of his 'tough guy' approach to the ref when he got sent off against the rabbitohs, he gets in stoush with james tamou..

and what does he do? he pulls his hair..

not sold on this guy being a good player.. at the moment just seems like a bit of a boofhead..

Patorick

Staff member

on the back of his 'tough guy' approach to the ref when he got sent off against the rabbitohs, he gets in stoush with james tamou..

not sold on this guy being a good player.. at the moment just seems like a bit of a boofhead..
Sin.

Binned.

magpie4ever

First Grade

Doubt he has started more than a few game. Bench player who has somehow repped for us at test level.

Would need to be in the starting team and able to play big minutes before I would accept that he is more than the average modern footballer.

nick87

Coach
I don't understand why he is rated so highly
He is obviously talented but he hasn't delivered on that in FG at all

MarkC

Juniors
I don't understand why he is rated so highly
He is obviously talented but he hasn't delivered on that in FG at all

His main claim to fame is he is a big bloke who can play a lot of minutes and rack up good stats.

He could do that in the U20's he is just starting to do that n the NRL, but should be a starting prop.

Vaughan is also good, probably plays less minutes, but has more impact.

The blow up at the ref was simply him not knowing the rules and loosing his cool.
The sin bin was warranted and some suspension, but I still can't believe he got 3 weeks for one sentence .... but he needs tone it down a bit.

I agree the James Tamou incident was a bad look .....

MarkC

Juniors
His size is probably getting him picked in rep teams ahead of time, he is getting a run on 'potential'.

Players should do more to earn a spot, but that is up to the selectors.

Stranga

Juniors
Bunch of twats.

He's a great talent, his combination of size and aggression doesn't come along every day.

Will be a great player for years to come, injuries permitting.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Dont see what the fuss is about with this guy..

Pulling Tamou's hair, i mean seriously get back on the meds fella.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Klemmer > Vaughan
got a lot of time for Vaughan..

when is his contract up at the raiders? We could use him at the dragons..

could also do with klemmer, i guess.. The cutters have been woeful this year..

ellskimore

Juniors
Good player Imo. Look at his run meters that last few weeks or meters per carry. Absolute dunce in the head but has good go forward.