What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
tumblr_m42e4dj5kW1rw7c5no1_400.gif

On second thought, far too classy for a halfling souffs fan in Campbelltown...

Mr Bean

Juniors
Agreed. As long as he is smoking a cigar, so when you punch him the cigar goes to the back of his month.

Knightmare

Coach
Pretty much anybody who automatically gets that self-satisfied, condescending smirk on their face whenever they have a self portrait taken/ take it themselves. It speaks volumes about their character and how they view themselves...

Jake_The_Dog

Juniors
I want to punch Chancery Luna in the face because this ninja is living proof of how BLACK NATIONALISM is giving these punk ninjas a sense of entitlement in life.

That Kyrgios tosser.

Why are tennis players such douchebags? I mean, its a well gay sport and I couldn't care less but I have to see it on the news a million times a day while waiting for the proper sport.

Misanthrope

Staff member
There are two Ukrainian girls working in my office. One of them is cute, bubbly, and dedicated. She's a great photo and video editor.

The other one is a whinging, vacuous, lazy princess who contributes precisely nothing beyond complaining constantly about everything from the slow internet to the animals on safari not being interesting enough.

To top it off, she's not even hot enough to justify her deplorable attitude.

Bulldog Force

Referee
That Kyrgios tosser.

Why are tennis players such douchebags? I mean, its a well gay sport and I couldn't care less but I have to see it on the news a million times a day while waiting for the proper sport.

Mate, haven't you seen Roger Federer? He's as humble as they come. As for it being a gay sport... you'd play it too if you were earning the money they're on!

Australia hasn't had a male tennis player of note that hasn't been a massive douche since rafter. That's a pretty bad strike rate.

And as for the money comment, what a f**kin stupid thing to say.