What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I already openly claimed attacking Drew.

Bazzi was the Mafia's kill.

I didn't try to derail it, just said why I wasn't voting it, mainly because Parra was voting Bazzi.

Didnt you say something about if you attacked someone who was on the same team as you you lose that limb? If thats the case you attacked Drew but didnt lose it therefore you are not the same alignment.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
You were a clone of Lesner at the time. Does your alignment change to your character?

Nope. Received f**king Micky's role as well and both were changed to say "town aligned" blah f**king blah. I only picked Micky because in his role description of his even night power it said that whoever he targets gets a second vote, but he can't use it on his own faction.

When you're town you don't get a condition saying "you can't target your own faction" :lol:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
The census is valid.

KTF attacked Parra so unlikely to be him. I'm assuming the attack on Drew was mafia so not him. Looking back at the last lynch, Dutchy was the only one who tried to derail it aside from Drew.

vote Dutchy[/]b

I didn't try to derail it. I just didn't think the vote had merit despite the result. We were lynching a lurker, which is usually the sign of mafia trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
So you cloned Rebel, right KTF?

3. Dutchy - Stark/Lannister/GOT bits and pieces
4. Drew-Sta. Cyborg Barack Obama, Town Aligned Robotic President of the USA.
7. KTF - Ya mum says hi
10. Slackboy - Nokia/outdated technology
12. Parra. Holly, Threats to Mafia's Continued Existence Aligned Former Love Interest of CWB.
13. 9701 - Ser Pounce I think?
17. Hoggmaster. FFB Fun Pack, ??? Aligned Collection of Weird Accessories.
22. afinalsin666. Death, Independently Aligned Grim Reaper.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Nick Kyrgios' Mouth
Nokia 3210
Ross from BigAnt
The 'Shame' Nun
MsAnnThrope's bush
One half empty bottle of Henshcke Hill od Grace on a table in between SGL and Bazal
D10's lovestruck college girlfriend, abandoned now he has remained in Aus
A sky cam overlooking an overweight nudists beach
James Maloney BBQ'ing on his own
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Dolphin Rape Cave
Aussieontheroad.com
Sharting
High Sparrow
Shae from g0t (only a town role tho to lol@cj)
Matt Elliot: super coach
The entire cast of the simpsons
Death
Omar
Don Logan
Paulie Walnuts
The Hound
White walker
inaminate carbon rod
bunniesmans first pube
batman
The Hound Again
Kim Jong Un
Bunniesman
The Island from Lost
Frat Bro (Look up Total Frat Move)
College cheerleader
Chris Pratt
Velociraptor
Peter Townshend's Guitar
Zac Efron
Gossip Girl
An eight-inch penis
Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman
Prince Rhaegar Targaryen
Chinese counterfeit firm
Tony Abbots Morals
Pauline Pantsdown
Sarah Manning
Alison Hendrix
Helena
Anya Waynwood
Cyborg Barack Obama
The Martians from Sesame Street.
Sit from Dark Souls
Soc123_au or Paris Hiltons genital warts
Patchface (best postcondition ever)
Johnny Depp's characters in Tim Burton films
Azam
The 2015 Ashes winning England Cricket team
Ned Stark
Karl Stefanovic
Don Vito
Bear Grylls
Jaws
Ruby Rhod
That sound a milkshake makes when you're drinking it through a straw right when it's near the bottom and you know it means you're almost out of milkshake even though you crave more milkshake but you also know a second milkshake will be too much milkshake and you'll regret it later and by the time you finish thinking about it you're all out of milkshake. Aka - the saddest sound in the world.
That guy in the first ep who saw the White Walker and abandoned his post so Ned Stark had to chop off his head. I think his name was Billy Gumption.
Varys' missing testicles
Monkey that stole my beer that one time in Thailand.
Holly.
Mick Fanning's leg rope.
Blue Darth Maul. Aka - Night's King.
Gregor Clegane
Dutchy's big book of lies
Drew's big list of characters in Random Mafia's
Melchizedek
Ant Man
The Guardians of the Galaxy
Quicksilver's dead body
Ser Pounce
SGL's Hurt Feelings

Drew-Sta

Staff member
We're missing a shape shifting character or something. I can't work out what character above would change the way KTF has.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Also, if all the mafia are threats to mafia's continued existence, then Slackboy as outdated technology has got to be in there since he is a threat to mafia being updated.

Vote Slackboy

There's some method to that I think. Either him or Hogg.

9701 is probably the indie by that measure, as all the indies were alternate type characters ala Brock Lesner, Bear Grylls, a literal Bat Man. I know roc and DB's character broke that mould with their characters, but its the only one of the known people we can see that is 'outside' the fit of the characters.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Mis took some creative liberties with my role I think is the best way to put it.

Let's just say i'm not so much a shape-shifter as there is multiple versions of me.

My thoughts.

Slackboy - I admit I came to the same thought as Drew in regards ti outdated technology unable to update mafia. Only issue is that I think the remaining mafia member before Parra is a recruit.

9701 - He killed Roc after I repeatedly said Roc was Omar and Omar was town. Derp or more?

Hogg - The 2 census' don't seem to match up, I find this concerning, but it's not something that would be done deliberating unless he was trying to hide that last indie.

Dutchy - I haven't targeted him because I haven't kept track of his role/powers and I fear the meaty Lannister. Is always a prime recruit target though, BUT on the flip side of that, targeting Drew who was largely an unknown (in regards to alignment rather than character doesn't seem like something that would fit mafia who should have been better off taking out known threats - unless that's what he wants us to think. oooohhhh.

Drew - Let's assume the latest census is correct. The recruit would surely have happened between Drew's resurrection as they could activate the recruit only after the first member died.

And on the side, I also have a feeling that AFS only gets to survive the first lynch and is probably vulnerable now.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hmm not f**king sure, depends when they took it.

Who was the first to die? f**king Micky? It would have to be some time after that. They couldn't take it before then.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
There were a lot of mentions of people getting f**king new friends. We all assumed it was the cult, but could have also been either a fake write up insert or a fake write up used to hide the actual recruit.

First Grade
Drew it's my first game back for a long time don't do a derp and think I'm not town after sgl confirmed I was blue