What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
You're on the right f**king track. Don't you think my info has been a little too f**king specific on what people's roles are down to the last detail?

You never did find that f**king championship belt did you Drew? Me neither....:x

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Nope, not a f**king wrestler.

You're on the right f**king track. Don't you think my info has been a little too f**king specific on what people's roles are down to the last detail?

You never did find that f**king championship belt did you Drew? Me neither....:x

The fact you mentioned it? I can't see how you could be town given I was an indie looking for it. Unless Mis is f**king with my head.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The fact you mentioned it? I can't see how you could be town given I was an indie looking for it. Unless Mis is f**king with my head.

The only f**king people who could have known about that f**king belt are the ones who saw your f**king role.....

Your f**king alignment has nothing to do with mine, just like how I knew f**king Micky was bad the moment I saw his role, and how I know f**king mafia has a recruit option activated when their first member dies, and how f**king Roc was f**king Omar who acquired guilt points if he killed a townie, and so on and so on.

I can't be all of those alignments.

And yes, I think my role was designed to really f**k with people so blame Mis.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Eleven​

The bell had tolled for the pseudo-popular travel blog, and the votes came in to take it down.

Bazzi is dead. He was Aussieontheroad.com, Threats to Mafia's Continued Existence Aligned Awesome Website.​

header.png

Never one to shy away from petulant outrage, its owner had one last petty laugh as he took somebody with him.

SGLC is dead. He was Rhaegar Targaryen, Town Aligned Former Prince of Westeros.

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Waiting on actions from everybody not named KTF, 9701, or Hoggmaster.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Eleven

The woman with oodles of authority decided to have a word with the three men as they approached her.

"Kill me!" she ordered them, and they did their best to oblige.

But the woman still had a friend in play.

Parra is not dead. He is Holly, Threats to Mafia's Continued Existence Aligned Former Love Interest of CWB

MV5BODUyNDU1NTMwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQxNzk4MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

-----

Elsewhere, the Cyber PoTUS was waiting for his men to return from their covert operation when somebody assaulted him.

A mortal man may have crumbled under the attack, but Cyborg Barrack Obama was no mere mortal.

Drew-Sta is not dead. He isCyborg Barrack Obama, ??? Aligned Robotic President of the United States

robama.png

------

Dusting off the big list somebody had made earlier in the game, a census was provided.

Town: 5
Independent: 1
Mafia: 2​

Hoggmaster

Juniors
The census is valid.

KTF attacked Parra so unlikely to be him. I'm assuming the attack on Drew was mafia so not him. Looking back at the last lynch, Dutchy was the only one who tried to derail it aside from Drew.

vote Dutchy[/]b

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hmmm so what's up with the first census that said there were 4 indies

Drew as Lesnar
AFs as Death
Let's assume one of those indies created the second mafia faction
????

What the f**k?

Dutchy

Immortal
The census is valid.

KTF attacked Parra so unlikely to be him. I'm assuming the attack on Drew was mafia so not him. Looking back at the last lynch, Dutchy was the only one who tried to derail it aside from Drew.

vote Dutchy[/]b

I already openly claimed attacking Drew.

Bazzi was the Mafia's kill.

I didn't try to derail it, just said why I wasn't voting it, mainly because Parra was voting Bazzi.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Hmmm so what's up with the first census that said there were 4 indies

Drew as Lesnar
AFs as Death
Let's assume one of those indies created the second mafia faction
????

What the f**k?

You were a clone of Lesner at the time. Does your alignment change to your character?