What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason

cb4

First Grade
Luke Paige any good? I have heard the name before but cant picture him.

Mounties NSW Cup prop that was running through people. Signed with the Dragons last year.
Not brilliant, but we develop props better than most.

Probably on par with Rociqa but a higher ceiling.

Ads

First Grade
Mounties NSW Cup prop that was running through people. Signed with the Dragons last year.

We signed him? Or looking to?

Feej

First Grade
Good question.

Willie Mason....got nothing?

giphy.gif

It's contractual...

webShark

Never seen Rociqa as a prop.

carcharias

Immortal
Mason might be good with media but deadset is too old.

Sandy ...

You are correct

As if Wilkie mason ( who probably knocked us back at some point) gives a guck about us.

Give Danny vasques a bench spot I say.
Nugget
Wants to be a footy player
Non wanker.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sandy ...

You are correct

As if Wilkie mason ( who probably knocked us back at some point) gives a guck about us.

Give Danny vasques a bench spot I say.
Nugget
Wants to be a footy player
Non wanker.

Bloody oath, give youth a chance.

We need to find a Klemmer like player from within.

We get 1 of those & you can convince me we can win the comp.

shaggs

Coach
Have you ever seen him play?

No didn't think so.

Cmon flanno!!

Roquica is garbage. Adds nothing but depth. Pure and simple. He barely bends the line in reserves.

He is kept on board because he knows the systems and game plans. Just in case. If he plays more than 3 NRL games next year we are in strife.

He is the leutele of reserve grade. Done one or two things but no one knows why he is kept around and given free passage.

Ads

First Grade
Roqica. What a slug. Really adds nothing at all to our squad except some jokes in the dressing room. Incredibly nice guy, but come on, not a nrl player.

Special K

Coach
Have you ever seen him play?

No didn't think so.

Sadly I have seen him play. Even in first grade where he made me miss Don Tweedle. Please tell me what attributes he has of a first grader? Is it his fitness when he gasses after 5 minutes? Is it his ability to drop the ball? Is it his slow lateral movement?

His wife searches his name on Twitter and responds to criticism of him. I didn't know she signed up to LU. Welcome