What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason

toomuchsoup

Juniors
rugbyleagueweek dot com dot au/masons-catalans-deal-off/

I reckon we should try and snatch him up for cheap

ghoti

Bench
80k to play for the Jets and fire up some young props, fill in during Origin, appear on the footy show in Sharks colours... no more than that

webShark

80k to play for the Jets and fire up some young props, fill in during Origin, appear on the footy show in Sharks colours... no more than that
Take Mason over David Fifita. Trouble is, we would have to have both.

Inferno

Coach
Probably on my own, but I think Willie on limited bucks for 1 year would be a good signing for us.

cb4

First Grade
Luke Paige and Willie Mason would sure up our depth stocks. Need to be on small contracts.

chewsta

First Grade
weren't we considering Maison not long ago? I vaguely remember someone posting that we had changed our minds about him and were set to give him an offer.

I could be confused with another player we were linked to.

The only thing I'd sign Mason for is to carry a sandwich board on game day out the front of the Stadium promoting the game.

"Thank god our books are closed"............