What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gary Anderson won his second PDC world darts championship this morning. Just finished watching the replay.

Don't be fooled by the BDO shit that will be showing on ESPN shortly. That is amateur hour.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm in LA after an amazing 8 days in New York. What a f**king great place NYC is.

A few nights ago we saw The Colour Purple on Broadway. Holly f**king WOW.

Only been in Santa Monica for a few hours, but so far my first impressions on LA is that it's a hole. We see if it grows on me.

Taking the kids to Universal Studios Hollywood today.

Haynzy

First Grade
I'm in LA after an amazing 8 days in New York. What a f**king great place NYC is.

A few nights ago we saw The Colour Purple on Broadway. Holly f**king WOW.

Only been in Santa Monica for a few hours, but so far my first impressions on LA is that it's a hole. We see if it grows on me.

Taking the kids to Universal Studios Hollywood today.

Good move mate. I saw Color Purple on Broadway a few years ago and was totally blown away, not a dry eye in the house. Is Chaka Khan still in it?

I felt the same as you about L.A.

I love NY and would go back in a heartbeat.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Gayle in some hot water.

Some of the reactions are slightly over the top, like people selling their shares in Ch 10.

Incorrect

Coach
Gary Anderson won his second PDC world darts championship this morning. Just finished watching the replay.

Don't be fooled by the BDO shit that will be showing on ESPN shortly. That is amateur hour.

I switched over to have a look at the BDO champs this morning, man there are some ordinary players in that tournament. It's like comparing NRL Ron Massey Cup

Amazingly the prize money for the winner is the same as what Gary Anderson collected yesterday - 300,000 British pounds, which is about what, 500K Aussie dollars? Some fool is going to do very out of it!

Haynzy

First Grade
Ohh ok. I briefly spoke to a bloke near the club with his young fella. They were from Adelaide decked out in their Parra gear. Afterwards, i immediately thought of you.

Yep that was him, his first time at the stadium and a real buzz for him and his young bloke.
I'm planning on coming over in July for the Penrith game, nothing concrete yet but it's certainly my intention at the moment.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I switched over to have a look at the BDO champs this morning, man there are some ordinary players in that tournament. It's like comparing NRL Ron Massey Cup

Amazingly the prize money for the winner is the same as what Gary Anderson collected yesterday - 300,000 British pounds, which is about what, 500K Aussie dollars? Some fool is going to do very out of it!

Yep, and then they will come over to the PDC and struggle to make the top 32.

Noise

Coach
Chris Gayle is a funny bastard. If sport had more characters like him it would be much more entertaining. I don't see what the problem is. Are guys no longer allowed to compliment women or ask them out?

#DontBlushBaby

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He is in some shit and could even be sanctioned for it.

Plenty of discussion about this on social media but everyone seems pretty divided about it.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Yep that was him, his first time at the stadium and a real buzz for him and his young bloke.
I'm planning on coming over in July for the Penrith game, nothing concrete yet but it's certainly my intention at the moment.

Good stuff, mate. We should have a beer if you do come.

Noise

Coach
He is in some shit and could even be sanctioned for it.

Plenty of discussion about this on social media but everyone seems pretty divided about it.

That's because political correctness has gone mad. What did he do that was wrong? He wasn't rude. He said he wanted to talk to her and she had nice eyes. Then he asked her for a drink. Is it because he called her baby? People say babe/baby all the time.

strider

Post Whore
That's because political correctness has gone mad. What did he do that was wrong? He wasn't rude. He said he wanted to talk to her and she had nice eyes. Then he asked her for a drink. Is it because he called her baby? People say babe/baby all the time.

They were at a cricket game where her job is to discuss the cricket. Yet he treated her like she was there as eye candy. Thats what he did wrong.

If he thinks she's a good sort (and yes we all do) and you wanna have a crack then do it privately, not on national high rating tv coverage.

Noise

Coach
They were at a cricket game where her job is to discuss the cricket. Yet he treated her like she was there as eye candy. Thats what he did wrong.

If he thinks she's a good sort (and yes we all do) and you wanna have a crack then do it privately, not on national high rating tv coverage.

Well she kind of is. She is attractive and has minimal (no) expertise on the game of cricket so she isn't giving great insight into the nuances of the game. Notice how most male sports commentators are all ugly bastards yet most female commentators (particularly on male dominated sports) are all good sorts? Why is that?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well she kind of is. She is attractive and has minimal (no) expertise on the game of cricket so she isn't giving great insight into the nuances of the game. Notice how most male sports commentators are all ugly bastards yet most female commentators (particularly on male dominated sports) are all good sorts? Why is that?

Still doesn't make it right.

Gayle also has a history of doing it.

Latest posts