What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
i dont even want any of these duds above even to play off the bench let alone in therun on side im sorry bunny fans we are bombarded with dud 1st graders too many in our team at the one time im sure you can see this r20 i know you can.

There is a salary cap though shadow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
:lol: shadow you're always joking, we'll stand shoulder to shoulder with our players just like our troops did at Gallipoli!..........it's the Aussie way, our culture! ;-)

Southsport has your measure shadow as does alien and myself:)

Great passion Southsport.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have a feeling we did not recruit to improve our roster or depth. Perhaps, we recruited
to replace old duds with new duds because they're the only type of players we can afford.

In sailing, it's like replacing a broken Sail with 500 handkerchiefs. It might get you to your
destination in 1 year instead of 1 day. But it will get you there.

That's how the cap goes unfortunately.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
you all crack me up in here r20 never changes he loves drama maybe he went to drama school as a kid and became a drama queen in his local school play which would explain the way he is?,southsport is usually a quiet type but crawled out from under his rock just recently good for you southsport,rsag well he is another funny one its hard to put a handle on rsag he is all over the shop and is a bit of a scatter brain with no idea on rugby league in general he is absolutely CLUELESS but im sure he has a heart of bunny blood flowing thru his nutty head!

alien

Referee
r20 i think alien felt guilty when he picked the other team,then we persuaded him to back flip and join us picking only the bunny's, alien is having a guilt kick back i reckon r20 he is off the rails a tad at present i told him to have a cuppa of calming green tea hopefully he does mate.he knows we were not happy that he picked an infidel team he knows it unsouth sydney the guilt got to him r20 thank god he saw the light.

i did feel guilty when i tipped the dogs, but you guys didn't convince me of anything - it was my own choice to tip souths in every game after that. you 2 should back the players every week (i'm not talking about tipping)! it's very unsouth sydney like not to back the boys every week. what would your mates in the burrow think shadow if they could read some of your posts on here calling half the team "duds" [-X :)

p.s. and i am having some green tea. look at my avatar pic. it's a white rabbit mixing some jasmine in his green tea that's in a big pot :cool:

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
funny thing here we all keep chopping and changeing players positions thats becoz we got so many dudsplaying like a dud and so we shuffle the duds around till they play a half decent game.it aint going to happen we got 10 duds to get rid of and until then keep shuffling guys we aint getting nowhere till the 10 duds get the boot!!!!if you think otherwise seek help and medication fast ffs your all delusional you all need help call your doctor immediately you all make the late wacko jacko look sane!!!!

CAFPOW

Juniors
Tyrrell out with Brown to prop.

Bring in a Norths forward on the bench.

Cam out with Carter to hooker, Cook onto the bench.

Drop Auva'a. Oldfield to wing and Bryson to centre.

Put Keary on notice.

amen to that! you're on a roll, why stop there?
drop keary with walker to 6 :)

rabbitohs95

Bench
I still think we can make the 8. We have a lot against us though we have a good enough culture to get through that.

- Third youngest squad in the league

- A massive 12 players injured missing at least 1 game or going off for the rest of a game, with 3 missing 5 matches or more. Dunno what the hell happened to our awesome luck with injuries during 2012-14 but it needs to change

- A fairly difficult draw, but then again what NRL draw isn't hard? We have three 5 day turnarounds before Round 20, which I believe is the equal second or third most.

- The interchange rule I believe has completely nullified the Burgess twins and our pack is suffering because of that.

Those are just a few things that stand in our way but I still have faith we can make the 8. Just need more to go our way.

alien

Referee
- The interchange rule I believe has completely nullified the Burgess twins and our pack is suffering because of that.

i believe the teams still need big props but for them to be effective they can't play too many mins. 2 x 20 mins for each twin is what i feel it should be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts