What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curns13

Juniors
Yes and also it will open a can of worms.......

Imagine if a gay boy see' his 2 fathers kissing and then he kisses his mate at school.....

Uproar could be caused and all......
So you were so turned on by seeing your mum and dad kiss, that you went to school and kissed a girl? If that didn't happen for you, why would it happen for someone with gay parents?

Curns13

Juniors
I'd be curious to know what Diego could have possibly said to get banned that was worse than this.

Seriously. This sad f**k has just labeled the entire gay community pedophiles.
I used to think he was just an arsehole who loved trolling his own teams supporters. Now I know he is a disgusting, pathetic human being.

Pommy

Coach
No stop stinking up our thread....... it's gotten bigger than it should've.....

Oi Shadow it'd be good if we can find another prop.

Shame we missed out on Lillyman Shadow.

Newcastle aren't silly...

Oi Shadow George missed out for England.

Let's hope this is the wake up call he needs...

You can’t defend what he said no matter what your religious convictions are.
Hopefully he has been booted you’re a much better human being when isn’t around.

RockWheel

Bench
So are you guys upgrading Brown next year??

What are your signings looking like...?
you can't just say stupid dumb shit, have people ask you to clarify what you mean and then chicken out and decide you don't want to talk about it. answer the question and i'll f**k off.

Vic Mackey

Referee
s-l300.jpg

I actually saw highlights from an Australia v PNG game in the early 90s last night. F*ck me Roberts was a machine, if he was around today he'd be the best forward in the game by a mile. He had the toughness, aggression and grit of the 80s forwards but also the athleticism, size and strength of today's.

Plus the dude had the looks of a Hollywood Superstar. I'm not gay but if a mid 20s Ian Roberts was keen on me I'd be on my knees quicker then R20 is for shadow.

Pommy

Coach
you can't just say stupid dumb shit, have people ask you to clarify what you mean and then chicken out and decide you don't want to talk about it. answer the question and i'll f**k off.

That’s what he think free speech means.

Pommy

Coach
In other words you fired you big mouth off. Offended many and are now back pedalling.

Congrats you're the most hated poster on LU all because you couldn't respect others views, something you constantly preach to the rest of LU

He can’t back his opinions up that’s the problem. Probably listens to 2GB and takes everything as gospel. (Excuse the pun)
He said himself the other day he is lacking in life experience.

Rabbits20

Immortal
In other words you fired you big mouth off. Offended many and are now back pedalling.

Congrats you're the most hated poster on LU all because you couldn't respect others views, something you constantly preach to the rest of LU
Where did I say I didn't respect people's views on gay marriage or anything???

Give me an example??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts