What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

beave

Coach
I'd quote you, but I wouldn't want you to go crying to the mods again. You can tell when you have got to someone, exhibit A this merkin ^^^

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Cowgirls 1

Broncos......6!

And no it wasn't the greatest grand final of all time dickhead. How old are you 12??

I'm this many *hold hands up to screen to represent his age*

How old are you now, person who selects a username based from a 1970's British children's series? You'd have to be like almost 900 now?

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Careful C4L, he might report you again.

Nah he's the troller, it doesn't make sense that he would report me (the trollee)... besides me and Cat are friends - and I have very few Broncos friends left.....I think it's cause he is old enough to remember way back when the Bronx last won a title, so doesn't feel so bad about 17-16

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
I would never be your friend.

I bet half of you merkins are ex Brisbane supporters before the cowgirls came into the comp. Trust me I know a lot of them

Would you listen to us "We're not friends" "We are friends".....Isn't that just like us :)

But your comment about Broncos fans does make sense - they tend to be mostly fair-weather fans....and they haven't won one in a while

catweasel

Juniors
Would you listen to us "We're not friends" "We are friends".....Isn't that just like us :)

But your comment about Broncos fans does make sense - they tend to be mostly fair-weather fans....and they haven't won one in a while

Get off the meth.

Hahaha yeah sure we are.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
I'm back from a one week ban due to a sooky Cat reporting me cause his little brother team belong to the Cowboys.

So, in the spirit of trying to get this thread back to more civil discussions - tell me Cat, why do you think the Broncos just can't beat the Cowboys in finals matches? Is it Broncos choking, or do you think it's more that the mighty NQ lift because they have more heart than the Broncos in the big games?

catweasel

Juniors
I'm back from a one week ban due to a sooky Cat reporting me cause his little brother team belong to the Cowboys.

So, in the spirit of trying to get this thread back to more civil discussions - tell me Cat, why do you think the Broncos just can't beat the Cowboys in finals matches? Is it Broncos choking, or do you think it's more that the mighty NQ lift because they have more heart than the Broncos in the big games?

Over 20 years. 1 premiership.

You are our bitches.

catweasel

Juniors
I'm back from a one week ban due to a sooky Cat reporting me cause his little brother team belong to the Cowboys.:crazy::crazy:

How come it took nearly 10 years before you merkins made the finals then over 20to win a GF?:lol::lol::crazy:

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
How come it took nearly 10 years before you merkins made the finals then over 20to win a GF?:lol::lol::crazy:

How come you are pussy footing around my question? (get it?? pussy footing....'cause you're a Cat).

But I guess the Broncos have no answers when it comes to the Cowboys in finals, so it makes sense that you wouldn't either.

XVII - XVI

Latest posts