What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

gUt

Coach
I know this is an important game but I sincerely hope JT hasn't been rushed back early.

Shorty

Staff member
Irrelevent, how many premierships the Broncos have won means little this year.
This season, we are better.

user_nat

Coach
You're an idiot broncos2010..

Great game though. Cowboys were well and truly in it until that Copley try. Lucky break for us.

May need to put some work into the short kick offs at training, usually brisbane sucks at defusing them.

Charlie124

First Grade
It never ceases to amaze me that teams never try to just boot it along the ground and into touch off the kickoff to get the ball back (provided it goes the required 10m). It doesnt even need to be disguised, kick it hard enough and even if theres a man waiting for it theres a good chance he'll knock it on.

Anyway, i thought we played alright, Thurston was noticeably rusty but will hopefully be better for the run and take out his frustrations on Souths this week.

catweasel

Juniors
Says the cat claiming the Super league premiership.....

Maybe Broncos should spend less time clutching at straws, and more time beating Cowboys in a grand final (or any final actually)

Says the cowgirl 4 life.

Go f**k yourself merkin. 1 premiership in over 20 years, yeah I'd be mouthing off.....not. You merkins are as bad as parra supporters. You'll be crying into your beer later this year. I hope JT get a serious injury because he's all you have.

catweasel

Juniors
Plus I bet you merkins would be claiming a super league premiership, if you actually even got remotely close to one?

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Says the cowgirl 4 life.

Go f**k yourself merkin. 1 premiership in over 20 years, yeah I'd be mouthing off.....not. You merkins are as bad as parra supporters. You'll be crying into your beer later this year. I hope JT get a serious injury because he's all you have.

I don't drink beer....

I drink the tears from cats (or from bumbling magicians who have transported here from 800 years ago)

Latest posts