What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

catweasel

Juniors
Naaaawwwww....besties

PBAqRb0.jpg

If this is fair dinkum it was an accident??

catweasel

Juniors
Yeah well you're a geniused gimp.

Back on your stupid finals bullshit didn't we beat you merkins 16-12 last year in a qualifier anyhow??

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Yeah well you're a geniused gimp.

Back on your stupid finals bullshit didn't we beat you merkins 16-12 last year in a qualifier anyhow??

HEY! What I get up to in my own home is my own business thank you very much.

And you're right, Broncos have beaten us in every single finals game that didn't count....:lol:. You also beat us in the trial match this year as well remember....man, you guys are so tough to beat in games that mean absolutely nothing, they should give out some sort of ribbon or certificate for that :lol:

catweasel

Juniors

And you're right, Broncos have beaten us in every single finals game that didn't count....:lol:. You also beat us in the trial match this year as well remember....man, you guys are so tough to beat in games that mean absolutely nothing, they should give out some sort of ribbon or certificate for that :lol:

Wow you really are a special kind of special aren't you?

We are the pride of Qld. A far superior club, cowgirls a one player team. f**k I'd laugh if JT gets a season ending injury.

catweasel

Juniors

Isn't it way past your bedtime? Don't stay up late you have school tomorrow. Or did you sneak out of your room & access your mums PC?

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Wow you really are a special kind of special aren't you?
Thanks bro, but I'm still not accepting your friend request. You may think I'm pretty awesome, but I think you are still a knob.

We are the pride of Qld. A far superior club, cowgirls a one player team. f**k I'd laugh if JT gets a season ending injury.

Broncos aren't even the pride of SEQ, I see more people wearing Cows gear down here everyday.

Yes you are a far superior club - in games that don't mean anything.

Milford is much more important to the Broncos than JT is to the Cowboys. We've got Coote/Morgan/Granville/Scott etc. Broncos have Milford, a bunch of plodders, and a slippery-fingered halfback who crumbles under pressure. Broncos are the most "one-man-team" in the comp at the moment.

catweasel

Juniors
Thanks bro, but I'm still not accepting your friend request. You may think I'm pretty awesome, but I think you are still a knob.

Broncos aren't even the pride of SEQ, I see more people wearing Cows gear down here everyday.

Yes you are a far superior club - in games that don't mean anything.

Milford is much more important to the Broncos than JT is to the Cowboys. We've got Coote/Morgan/Granville/Scott etc. Broncos have Milford, a bunch of plodders, and a slippery-fingered halfback who crumbles under pressure. Broncos are the most "one-man-team" in the comp at the moment.

f**k off idiot. You don't have a clue. Go back to bed with your mummy.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Bahaha well played.
Thanks, wish I could say the same....but I can't. You played terribly.

You told me you're 12. It's obviously a lie, you're a mentally handicapped 40 year old with the mind of a 12 year old is that any better?
Yes...but I also lied about my sexuality...

f**k off idiot. You don't have a clue. Go back to bed with your mummy.
You make a compelling argument about the make up of your team, but I still don't see how they will beat the Cows in the big games any time in the foreseeable future.

Going to bed is probably the only sensible thing you have said so far, so to celebrate I am going to take your suggestion. I will need my rest to perform well at work tomorrow so I can pay more taxes and contribute to your fortnightly allowance....wouldn't want Dodo cutting off your internet and robbing the world of your pearls of wisdom.

catweasel

Juniors
Thanks, wish I could say the same....but I can't. You played terribly.

Yes...but I also lied about my sexuality...

You make a compelling argument about the make up of your team, but I still don't see how they will beat the Cows in the big games any time in the foreseeable future.

Going to bed is probably the only sensible thing you have said so far, so to celebrate I am going to take your suggestion. I will need my rest to perform well at work tomorrow so I can pay more taxes and contribute to your fortnightly allowance....wouldn't want Dodo cutting off your internet and robbing the world of your pearls of wisdom.

We won the war. Broncos 6, Cowgirls 1.

Clifferd

Coach
Lol at your shit team. You shouldn't be saying anything, how did it feel having 60 put on you?

Yeah but the difference is I know my team is hopeless and pathetic I can live with that , you on the other hand can't accept that the Cowboys are superior now whilst they hold their maiden premiership over the Baby Milfords

Oh well, atleast you got the 2 points in round 4! Lol

Last edited:
You could poll 1,000,000 Rl fans & ask this question
Which would you rather win?

A. A RD 4 game & receive 2 competition points .
Or
B. Win the Grand Final & have bragging rights for 12 months ?

999,999 people would say B

1 mentally challenged nutjob would say A.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
You could poll 1,000,000 Rl fans & ask this question
Which would you rather win?

A. A RD 4 game & receive 2 competition points .
Or
B. Win the Grand Final & have bragging rights for 12 months ?

999,999 people would say B

1 mentally challenged nutjob would say A.

I disagree....he wouldn't answer the question, he'd probably say something prophetic like "lol" followed by some discriminatory remark toward the person who asked the question, then followed by "Broncos 6 Cowgirls 1" and then finish by estimating the age of the person asking the question to be around 10-12 years old.

He'll then follow up every subsequent question with much the same thing, all because he has no actual comeback to the fact that the Brisbane Milfords simply can't compete with the might NQ Cowboys in the games that matter.

catweasel

Juniors
I disagree....he wouldn't answer the question, he'd probably say something prophetic like "lol" followed by some discriminatory remark toward the person who asked the question, then followed by "Broncos 6 Cowgirls 1" and then finish by estimating the age of the person asking the question to be around 10-12 years old.

He'll then follow up every subsequent question with much the same thing, all because he has no actual comeback to the fact that the Brisbane Milfords simply can't compete with the might NQ Cowboys in the games that matter.

Broncos 6

Cowgirls 1, you're all former supporters of a different club anyhow unless you are 15., You're labelled turncoats which is very alien like. You bag Alien, at the end of the day ALL cowgirls supporters are turncoats to some degree. Whether it be Broncs, raiders etc....you finally get a team & lets jump ship!! Then wait over 20 years for GF win. Until you get 6 you will always be our bitches.

beave

Coach
Don't worry boys, the trackhead is PMing me as well. You're not the only popular one C4L!!!

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Don't worry boys, the trackhead is PMing me as well. You're not the only popular one C4L!!!

:lol: Must be really getting to him. Maybe if he keeps delusionally claiming dominance over the Cowb's, he might be able to change history and remove 17-16.

catweasel

Juniors
Well I watched the first ever Broncos game live at Lang park in 1988. Which by the way we flogged Moanly. I was 12 then.

Latest posts