What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Just watched the Acatour replay, never ever looked likely till about 3/4s up the straight and then it just sprouted wings and won soft in the end.

Don't see horses do that often, nice colt :shock:

Was very impressive,trainer reckons he will be a good 3 year old:thumb

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Got a horse to follow lads.

A lightly raced Zabeel Mare today ran a slashing 3rd in a 1600m maiden at Werribee at 100-1.

was leading 100m out, and the most exciting thing she is owned by yours truly :cool:

Had 50ew on her and she went down by half a length after sitting wide the trip. What a rush lol. Get her to 2000m and blinkers and hopefully she has dis :cool:

Lemon Squash

First Grade

A lightly raced Zabeel Mare today ran a slashing 3rd in a 1600m maiden at Werribee at 100-1.

was leading 100m out, and the most exciting thing she is owned by yours truly :cool:

Had 50ew on her and she went down by half a length after sitting wide the trip. What a rush lol. Get her to 2000m and blinkers and hopefully she has dis :cool:

Epic, congrats big man.

Where was the heads up though? would of had a couple of bucks on it!

Probably glad for your sake that I didn't :lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee

:cool:What a beast

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Aiden o Brien said Vancouver is the best horse he has had from Australia,he is a master at marketing and selling future sires for his clients :cool:

Aiden o Brien "Sepoy the greatest sire i have ever seen,trust me bro"

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well bred mare Hiney.

3 strains of Nureyev :cool:
The boys asked me to pick out a horse and she was one i picked out, she has had two wind operations and it looks like they did the trick. Totally different horse this prep. Think she may get away with a race or two over a bit further.

Oh and i didn't give anyone the tip because i didn't want them to do their dosh :lol:

I had 50ew only because i'm a stupid merkin :lol: 2017 Melbourne Cup here we come :crazy:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Aiden o Brien said Vancouver is the best horse he has had from Australia,he is a master at marketing and selling future sires for his clients :cool:

Aiden o Brien "Sepoy the greatest sire i have ever seen,trust me bro"
:lol:

Gee there have been a few duds at stud the last few years.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
O'Brien is kidding himself too, Vancouver wouldn't be fit to shine So You Thinks shoes.

The Irish are all catching the talking shit bug from Connor Mcgregor

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The boys asked me to pick out a horse and she was one i picked out, she has had two wind operations and it looks like they did the trick. Totally different horse this prep. Think she may get away with a race or two over a bit further.

Oh and i didn't give anyone the tip because i didn't want them to do their dosh :lol:

I had 50ew only because i'm a stupid merkin :lol: 2017 Melbourne Cup here we come :crazy:

This horse is going places m8:cool:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: Gai Waterhouse must have taught Aiden o Brien how to hype up a future stallions
:lol: Yep she's the king. whoops i mean Queen.

Her talking up Raceway was her best ever, as good as Pierro she reckoned.

Hasn't won another race and got lapped by the Ambulance at a Horsham plodfest recently.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Poor old Raceway, to be fair to Plodderhouse it was a pretty good 2yo

WTF happened to it after that I'll never know, it's fair dinkum lost two legs not just one... Put the poor thing in the paddock and leave it there.

Personal favourite Gai moment was theMichelangelo saga, he'd been exported over here under massive hype then got sick so didn't debut for 12 months, all the while Gai was saying 'just wait this is a serious horse'

Finally got to the trials and it went like a draught horse, but Gai kept positive saying 'these Europeans leave it all for raceday, this is a special horse etc etc'

Someone must have believed her because it was 30s into 9s or something on the day of its debut I remember it clearly being the market mover.

Anyways to put it nicely even Wazn would have beaten it home that day. Had one more start went even worse then they retired it :lol:

Latest posts