What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Poor old Raceway, to be fair to Plodderhouse it was a pretty good 2yo

WTF happened to it after that I'll never know, it's fair dinkum lost two legs not just one... Put the poor thing in the paddock and leave it there.

Personal favourite Gai moment was theMichelangelo saga, he'd been exported over here under massive hype then got sick so didn't debut for 12 months, all the while Gai was saying 'just wait this is a serious horse'

Finally got to the trials and it went like a draught horse, but Gai kept positive saying 'these Europeans leave it all for raceday, this is a special horse etc etc'

Someone must have believed her because it was 30s into 9s or something on the day of its debut I remember it clearly being the market mover.

Anyways to put it nicely even Wazn would have beaten it home that day. Had one more start went even worse then they retired it :lol:
I remember the Duff sledges the shit out of it before it had a run. Reckons it was one of the slowest horses he had ever seen get around Randwick. Then he went nuts when it was backed off the map in its first start :lol:

So much plod.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Manaya now a confirmed starter.

Starting to get a bit concerned though because it's a pretty tough race, she has a bad gate and there will be plenty of pressure on here.

Big rap of the Godolphin filly too, loved it's trial also.

Still relatively happy to have the 4.80 bit of value but I wouldn't be diving into much less.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I'd swipe right on Peter Snowden

:lol:

But swipe left on O'Shea

:lol:

Got a horse to follow lads.

A lightly raced Zabeel Mare today ran a slashing 3rd in a 1600m maiden at Werribee at 100-1.

was leading 100m out, and the most exciting thing she is owned by yours truly

Had 50ew on her and she went down by half a length after sitting wide the trip. What a rush lol. Get her to 2000m and blinkers and hopefully she has dis

:thumb:b:

She's been blackbooked..

What a beast

:D

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Aiden o Brien said Vancouver is the best horse he has had from Australia,he is a master at marketing and selling future sires for his clients :cool:

Aiden o Brien "Sepoy the greatest sire i have ever seen,trust me bro"

:lol: Too funny.. He's full of the blarney..

O'Brien is kidding himself too, Vancouver wouldn't be fit to shine So You Thinks shoes.

The Irish are all catching the talking shit bug from Connor Mcgregor

This..

Manaya now a confirmed starter.

Starting to get a bit concerned though because it's a pretty tough race, she has a bad gate and there will be plenty of pressure on here.

Big rap of the Godolphin filly too, loved it's trial also.

Still relatively happy to have the 4.80 bit of value but I wouldn't be diving into much less.

Into $3.80 ATM..

Irish Sea will also be going in the multiples, probably due to my equine crush on The Rock..

Bestiality FTW:shock:..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Get the pens and black books out ladies, Lemon thinks he's found a handy one..

Think Hinchinbrook has another sharp one, Manaya a 2yo filly won its first trial at Warwick Farm yesterday as good as you will see, electric turn of foot.

Two things to note-

1- Out of the Michael Costa yard young trainer up and comer, will garauntee one thing when it debuts we will get some sort of decent price (wont go round massive unders).

2- The Mare the filly is out of has had 8 to the races for 4 winners, pretty standard record.. 3 of those winners were only minor winners around the provincials however one was pretty handy, a filly called Hot Danish.

:cool:

:thumbImpressive debut win,looks good

WaznTheGreat

Referee
1400/Randwick will suit both :thumn

That other Sebring 2 year old "Sebring Dream" won pretty well on the weekend over the 1400m,she looks like she can be a stakes filly in her own age and sex,think they were talking about the Thousand Guineas.

Sebring got dis

Horrie Is God

First Grade
In the 1st at Randwick this Saturday

$4.60 on the Tab ATM..

In the 1st at Randwick this Saturday against Acatour

$11 on the Tab ATM..

The Redotes/Encosta cross is starting to click..

1400/Randwick will suit both :thumn

100%..

That other Sebring 2 year old "Sebring Dream" won pretty well on the weekend over the 1400m,she looks like she can be a stakes filly in her own age and sex,think they were talking about the Thousand Guineas.

Sebring got dis

Yep..:lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Not sure how good the field was but Ridgeway made up many many lengths in the straight on debut after looking like he would drop out and run last at one point,nice debut.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Not sure how good the field was but Ridgeway made up many many lengths in the straight on debut after looking like he would drop out and run last at one point,nice debut.

I was on at 6.50 :sick:

Both his trials were very good, I was following him closely because he is by Gio Ponti same as my bloke