What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015/16 NBA Finals GSW vs Cavs

Who you got?

• Total voters

Barkley

Bench
nba-finals-2016-schedule_C9A5D1B3CD5D4AD581331511903A48F1.jpg

Game 1 - 11am AEST
Game 2 - 10am AEST
Game 3 - 11am AEST
Game 4 - 11am AEST
Game 5 - 11am AEST
Game 6 - 11am AEST
Game 7 - 10am AEST

Aragorn

First Grade
GSW in 6.

Cavs are weak defensively compared to OKC and GSW will find this a much easier assignment.

I can already picture Lebron cursing at his team mates.

Does Tyron Lue have any tricks up his sleeve like Billy D? Doubtful.

Rod

Bench
I would love to see the Cavs do it, but I can't call them favourites by any stretch. Even if the Cavs outplay the Warriors in most aspects the shooting of Klay and Steph is such a ridiculous leveler that they can win any game and series just by going on a bit of a shooting streak. If those 2 have even 'pretty good' shooting nights in 4 games, it can cover up for so much else and GSW probably win the series.

The Cavs have been shooting extremely well themselves but it would probably take a combination of that, LeBron dominating the game through his passing and inside game AND Tristan Thompson having a big series on the boards for the Cavs to get it done.

Cavs D is definitely a concern, they certainly don't have the length of OKC to strangle GSW"s passing lanes. Then again even their worst shooter is better than Roberson so what they lack on the defensive end they can possibly make up for on offense. But then the games become more of a random crapshoot which GSW love because basically, they make shots.

It seems crazy trying to predict what will go down in this series though. Last year gives us basically no gauge because this Cavs team is so different. Coaching and rotations will have a big say also and although Lue is green, Kerr showed in OKC series that he's not perfect by any means.

T-Boon

Coach
GSW in 4. Win the first late after trailing at halftime on the back of Curry and Clay getting hot - then Cavs fall off the pace in the next 3 games. Clay Thompson MVP.

McLovin

Staff member
Well Cleveland have done a good job on Klay and Steph and forgot about the rest of them... GSW roles players dominating.

ByRd

First Grade
Cavs defence has been atrocious and this is without Klay or Curry troubling the scoring, all the role players are stepping up big time especially Livingston, man that guy can ball.

ByRd

First Grade
Like McLovin said, they are so focused on denying Klay and Curry that they are giving up so many easy lay ups and dunks

shiznit

Coach
I reckon the real NBA Finals was the WCF series.... I hope like hell it doesn't happen... But this might end up a cakewalk for golden state....

T-Boon

Coach
last year the Cavs brought big time hustle this year none. Smith, Love even Irving are just not very good.

T-Boon

Coach
I reckon the real NBA Finals was the WCF series.... I hope like hell it doesn't happen... But this might end up a cakewalk for golden state....

Shiznit, I recon Clowney gets more sacks than Mack this season.

Barkley

Bench
Cavs stink.

Dubs bench outscored the Cavs 45 - 10. This series could be an anti-climax.

shiznit

Coach
Shiznit, I recon Clowney gets more sacks than Mack this season.

I reckon you need to stop jerking off to the Teletubbies... That shits obviously affecting your brain...

The only sack Clowneys getting is JJ Watts left nutsack when he gives him his daily Texans locker room T-Booning... Oops I mean T-Bagging... :sarcasm:

Last edited: