What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Juniors
What really shits me is that we as fans support these blokes, give them the benefit of the doubt, we blow smoke up their ass, believe what they say to the media like gospel, when the reality is that some are nutting out deals to leave, then the fans are blindsided and feeling duded.
Im sick of players saying one thing and doing another and not being called on it.
Semi is playing everybody for fools, when he comes out and denies tomorrow those same poor fools will say ''look, semi has denied it, its not true', im not saying this lightly as id hate to damage Semi's rep by putting up silly stories but Semi has been telling lots of big porkies.
Semi has been a very naughty boy.

Care to elaborate? A very good poster on the other site has him as good as gone.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Care to elaborate? A very good poster on the other site has him as good as gone.

Lethal, i like you, you sound like a man of my own heart and a very good judge, id suggest you keep listening to the 'very good poster' on the other site, he is renowned and widely regarded as the Muhammad Ali of RL forums and from my experience he wont let you down.
I'll pass on your kind words

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lethal, i like you, you sound like a man of my own heart and a very good judge, id suggest you keep listening to the 'very good poster' on the other site, he is renowned and widely regarded as the Muhammad Ali of RL forums and from my experience he wont let you down.
:lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think this might be the same poster.

well that answers that question

strider

Post Whore
So if we are gonna play lets guess who the f**k it was lets get some hints going .... was it maybe someone from a coaching perspective?

Stagger eel

Staff member
So if we are gonna play lets guess who the f**k it was lets get some hints going .... was it maybe someone from a coaching perspective?

I never said you could guess who the f**k it was just said there was an interesting observer

Boutros Boutros-Ghali is an interesting person though I must admit..

Status
Not open for further replies.