What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Try celebration is back

13076999_10153821289113074_7964901910587609516_n.jpg

wibble

Bench
In the post match press conference Gallen and Flanagan were both laughing and saying how Ennis is very reserved and was the last person they expected to do this.

On the Fox commentary after the game, Ennis said he was having so much fun this year, and he and his daughter came up with some post try celebrations for him to perform.

Let's hope we see more of it!

Bronxnation

Juniors
In the post match press conference Gallen and Flanagan were both laughing and saying how Ennis is very reserved and was the last person they expected to do this.

On the Fox commentary after the game, Ennis said he was having so much fun this year, and he and his daughter came up with some post try celebrations for him to perform.

Let's hope we see more of it!

Does anyone else think Ennis would be the first on the Sharks team to do a post try celebration? Is that just me? Maybe Valentine Holmes before him... Maybe

McLovin

Staff member
Valentine seems very quiet and reserved.

Fifita's lawn mower the other year when he trampled over half a dozen players to score was pretty good..

Frailty

First Grade
I have no issue with it except for the fact that before the try we were 10-0 down...

Was lucky not to have it backfire on us.

Card Shark

Immortal
Bring back the pre-try celebration too.

I'll never forget Russell Richardson for us about 15 years ago cost us a big game taking a big celebratory dive to score & losing it.

macavity

Referee
We should celebrate opposition tries at Hunter Stadium by throwing wooden spoons onto the field.

It would be a kitchenware led economic recovery.

some11

Referee
When he started heading towards the stands I thought he was going to do a Piggy Riddell :lol:

Danish

Referee
I give it 6 weeks before the NRL decides to make this a suspendable offence. Can't have fun in league after all

TheVelourFog

First Grade
pre-planned try celebrations are ridiculous

players are too full of themselves already

should be a send-off and 8 week suspension