What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maguire Might Not Choose Teddy This Year

blue bags

First Grade
If I could pick any fullback for my club in the world, I'd pick Dylan Edwards without a doubt. I hope Edwards gets the spot but I wouldn't be filthy if Teddy keeps it if he shows similar form to last week.
Edwards On the wing ?
He has played winger for kangaroo's

What worries me more is what I heard on the radio this morning. Namely that Maguire is considering picking Cody Walker at five eight :eek:

Walker's form is nowhere near meriting selection for NSW this season, unlike either Edwards' or Tedesco's at fullback for NSW.

Last edited:

Rod

Bench
Picking Walker would straight away prove that Madge isn't serious.

Also am I blind and there's another thread discussing the Origin teams? Surely this isn't the only one at 2 pages...

Pumpkin

Juniors
I'd go for Edwards over Tedesco. I feel age has caught up to Tedesco. I have a strong feeling towards Cody Walker. I don't think he's out of form, I just think he's playing behind a team that's being driven backwards.

lockyno1

Post Whore
What worries me more is what I heard on the radio this morning. Namely that Maguire is considering picking Coady Walker at five eight :eek:

Walker's form is nowhere near meriting selection for NSW this season, unlike either Edwards' or Tedesco's at fullback for NSW.

options are thin at 5/8 that’s the huge issue. Luai has been horrible in Origin, is Burton ready…Keary is one head knock from leaving the side 1 man down in a SOO. Who else is there? There aren’t many 6’s around for NSW

blue bags

First Grade
I'd go for Edwards over Tedesco. I feel age has caught up to Tedesco. I have a strong feeling towards Cody Walker. I don't think he's out of form, I just think he's playing behind a team that's being driven backwards.
Teddy fullback. Eddie winger
Both deserve to be in team

blue bags

First Grade
options are thin at 5/8 that’s the huge issue. Luai has been horrible in Origin, is Burton ready…Keary is one head knock from leaving the side 1 man down in a SOO. Who else is there? There aren’t many 6’s around for NSW
Burton 5 8

isaiah

Bench
I guess we will soon know if Madge understands the difference in intensity between origin and nrl. You can’t be serious that suu’allii is up to it. QLD winning the last two series shows that their philosophy of only giving these jerseys to those who have proven themselves works. Proven over more than a season, not a few weeks.

Latest posts