What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Mate you don't find it laughable that the Bronco's and 360 are whinging about their depth??? They have never played by the same rules as other clubs since their admission. Thoroughbreds and brown paper bags with Talbot don't ring a bell???

I don't give a f**k about the Broncos or 360. Have had ingrown pubes that have concerned me more.

yy_cheng

Coach
Mate you don't find it laughable that the Bronco's and 360 are whinging about their depth??? They have never played by the same rules as other clubs since their admission. Thoroughbreds and brown paper bags with Talbot don't ring a bell???

both related to News Corp.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah.

Lol @ Hiney trying to tell his Mrs that the STD that he got from a tranny in Thailand is just an "ingrown pube".

Bazal

Post Whore
Vave is a very solid and smart pick up IMO.

Haven't seen a lot of Manly but the few game I have watched I've liked what he's been doing.

Averages 100m a game without playing huge minutes, over 10m a run suggests he challenges the advantage line regularly. He's a big dude who runs hard, and will be reasonably cheap (theoretically)....great signing if true.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What's crackin' Phantom?

Gonna give some of these merkins a big dose of truth tonight? I reckon they need it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haven't seen a lot of Manly but the few game I have watched I've liked what he's been doing.

Averages 100m a game without playing huge minutes, over 10m a run suggests he challenges the advantage line regularly. He's a big dude who runs hard, and will be reasonably cheap (theoretically)....great signing if true.
Can do a similar job to Junior IMO on about a third of the money. Plus he's not a DH.