What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Layout

emjaycee

Coach
Hey Twiz, if you can the developer to see if they can replicate this code snippet to the bottom of the page as part of the "pageNavLinkGroup" we will be able to do the quick Forum jump without scrolling back to the top.

<a href="misc/quick-navigation-menu?selected=node-81" class="OverlayTrigger jumpMenuTrigger" data-cacheoverlay="true" title="Open quick navigation"> </a>

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Twiz, if you can the developer to see if they can replicate this code snippet to the bottom of the page as part of the "pageNavLinkGroup" we will be able to do the quick Forum jump without scrolling back to the top.

He is already on it and the link at the top of the page will be duplicated at the bottom of the age as well. Its on the list.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
As I understand that stuff is amongst the next rollout of style updates in the coming days :cool:

TheRam

Coach
I miss 2 things I can think of right now.

1. The opening thread title replicated at the top of each post.
2. The Avatar of the quoted post when replying to members posts.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

1. The opening thread title replicated at the top of each post.

1. Check the tab at the top of your browser.
2. Get back to you on that one

TheRam

Coach

1. The tread title replicated at the top of each post.

Yeah thanks. :rolleyes:

TheRam

Coach
Also is it possible to have the "Preview" button put next to the "Post Reply" button instead of having to click on the "More Options..." button?

ash411

Bench

There's only one instance when that doesn't help, in the swamp. having the thread title on the post in there help give context to the posts that have been moved there.

But I can live without that.

Latest posts