What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul McGregor Press Conference Thread

SaintHarry

Juniors
Who gives a shit what he has to say.. its all going to be excuse after excuse. We wont another game this year except it for what it is.

Dragonscales

Juniors
"Attack has improved, there was a few time we were caught up just short, if the field were a couple metres shorter"

Old Timer

Coach
We're competing well now
We remained in the contest
Some positive signs out of the last 2 games and a win is just around the corner.

I bet you he doesn't tell you he is on freeway and the next corner is over a 1,000kms away.

Dragonscales

Juniors
Widdop

"Yeh look you know, we tried hard but came up short. The efforts there, Just have to get back to training, train hard and get ready for next week"

hazzbeen

Bench
Look it was wet , we couldn't play attacking footy the Bronco's had their player's back , we had our back rowers out we did good considering . Benji great kick for Widop to score he has earned himself another contract ...

Coffs dragon

Bench
I'm still getting phone calls of support from other coaches.....( both Pricey & Mick Potter are doing fine as assistants since being moved on )

Old Timer

Coach
The last 2 games have been really good because we have played teams in the top 8 and kept them to very low scores and missed some opportunities ourselves..
Lots of things coming together and whilst we aren't out of it yet its looking really positive for next year.

St Georgio

Juniors
I thought our Defense remained strong, our D had strong formation, I was Dumbfounded by how well the Broncos Defended, excuse me I have ocD obsession on the letter D, silly question Dick head, Next Drink please, oh shit Dui..no problem I have a strong D lawyer, happy Driving again.
C is before D , help me find A Before I go Crazy C . Oh shit I am Lost Mr L ..help me.

St Georgio

Juniors
I thought our Defense remained strong, our D had strong formation, I was Dumbfounded by how well the Broncos Defended, excuse me I have ocD obsession on the letter D, silly question Dick head, Next Drink please, oh shit Dui..no problem I have a strong D lawyer, happy Driving again.
C is before D , help me find A Before I go Crazy C . Oh shit I am Lost Mr L ..help me.

Latest posts