What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul McGregor Press Conference Thread

Belta

Juniors
Yes I find it intriguing that we can score 2 very close to a third with a bit of a lib football.
Who knows maybe sometime in the future the other teams coach will be the one saying "they scored three tries off lucky kicks"

Belta

Juniors
I'd say half the time when the reporters are speaking to the coaches/players after the game it's obvious that don't want to be there answering, any unwanted questions would undoubtedly be met with a blunt response ...

wayne57

Juniors
Mary just more dribble.
Another classic, we played alright for 50 minutes, goes with if the field was only 98 metres long we would have scored more tries.

I know lets ask the NRL to shorten the field and make the games only 50 minutes long.
Please, you talk and talk but in the end it is all the same not my fault crap.

The other comment, it makes it hard when you know your not playing finals footy.
Wake up Mary neither was Parra.

The real facts are and have been all season.
The roster we have is capable of being in the top 6 in the NRL
The coach we have is not.

FlameThrower

Bench
Missed the game, went out to Dinner with family and friends from interstate. Really could not care anymore. There is no end to this.....and it's not worth getting all fired up, when the Club and Management are so disconnected, ignorant and stuck in 1966...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Missed the game, went out to Dinner with family and friends from interstate. Really could not care anymore. There is no end to this.....and it's not worth getting all fired up, when the Club and Management are so disconnected, ignorant and stuck in 1966...

Could have been worse mate you and your friends and family could have had dinner round the TV and ended up with indigestion...as i've stated before I go out now after 15 mins of the game starting and mow and that's when we are playing nite games.....we've had a shithouse season but you see my lawn

Last edited:

emu62

Juniors
Noticed how when we get beat he manages to always slip in "we made the semis last year" as if it was some huge achievement.For f##ck sake McGregor we finished 8th & this will be your only coaching legacy, you once took a NRL team to the semis
If it wasnt so sad & pathetic it would be hilarious

Now F##ck off before you ruin all our juniors as well

1st & 10

Juniors

I wish they were stuck in 1966 - we won the preservers hip . But you are right, no motivation to get fired up for a game anymore

Please . Does someone own a Delorean , we can travel back to the 11 straight

Dea

Juniors
No ownership that throughout the game our attack was woeful. Hardly a line break. Never looked like causing them any trouble. Wish a reporter would ask him about that.

Walpole

Juniors
I wish they were stuck in 1966 - we won the preservers hip . But you are right, no motivation to get fired up for a game anymore

Please . Does someone own a Delorean , we can travel back to the 11 straight
2010 would do!