What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Delboy

First Grade
A reality check, Obed Karwhin is a Parra junior that was not thought good enough, the plonkedr Cerruto was let go by the Tigers mid last season as he had terrible handling

Baffles most of us that have watched NYC how Cerruto is picked almost weekly, hopefully he proves us all wrong and goes on to score plenty

strider

Post Whore
NYC is great ... just when you think your team is terrible, the opposition are just as bad

Delboy

First Grade
One of the most curious things is that the Eels consistently look smaller than other teams in NYC, I know that size is not the most important attribute but it is one that we seem to lack in recruiting

natheel

Coach
Yeh our starting forwards look a bit smaller but De Luis and Challenor are big boys off the bench.

natheel

Coach
Souths have been signing up all the best young kids.
How is Twal going? Where we down by a big margin?
We were down 26-6 at the 30th min and we fought back to 26-18 now it's starting to blow out again after a promising starting set in the second half. Tigers just have more enthusiasm than us in attack.

Twal looks ok. Hard to gauge when tigers are just rolling on and we aren't completing. But he is a bit of a workhorse type

strider

Post Whore
One of the most curious things is that the Eels consistently look smaller than other teams in NYC, I know that size is not the most important attribute but it is one that we seem to lack in recruiting
I dont think we are tiny ... we just cant tackle

hindy111

Post Whore
Twal and Dargan from what i gather are o ly legit propsect unless a few young sg ball kids have come into team.
Fuimano has best credentials and will play first grade.
I reckon he is a little small for forwards thou.And not explosive ebough for centres so be interesting to see where ends up.

2min to go Tigers 54 - Parra 24. No disrespect but you cant win games without defence, Parra has missed way to many tackles and there handling errors are very poor. Can anyone tell me apart from Tui who remains in the 20s for next year, who else will remain that is currently in this squad.?

Yes agree u20s means nothing, but if you cant tackle in 20s you have no hope playing 1st grade. 20s is a stepping stone which normally indicates whether you can play at the next level

Latest posts