What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Happy MEel

First Grade
I left my binoculars at home.
Gee Barry, I think it's time for a visit to the optometrist if you're struggling to see the result once you click on the image attachment. Don't worry though, there are benefits to your new specs. You'll fit in with the hipster crowd and perhaps Gary can buy you a craft beer in a funky bar in Newtown :wink:

Parra47

Juniors
We may have picked up Ray Stone from the Tigers 20's side. Plays back row and was a member of Daley's 16 to 18 years Emerging Blues Squad in 2014.

Forty20

First Grade
The NRL.com link is currently broken for me but I believe that Troy Dargan and Alex Twal along with ex-Eel Tyrell Fuimaono have all made the Holden Cup Team of the Year.

Test Clicky

Gronk

Staff member
The Dyldam Parramatta Eels Holden Cup side to take on the Wests Tigers in the Elimination Final this Sunday 11 September at Allianz Stadium has been named by Head Coach Luke Burt.

Burt has made three changes to his line up that came away with a dominant 32-18 victory over the New Zealand Warriors in Round 26 of their compeititon, with winger Jermaine Mati-Leifi replacing Kelepi Manu, Troy Dargan named at halfback shifting Michael Doolan to the bench.

Reed Mahoney joins an extended bench alongside doolan, Kurt De Luis, Tom Field and Jye Challenor.

Kick off is at 11:10am.

Dyldam Parramatta Eels Holden Cup v Wests Tigers, Sunday 11 September, Allianz Stadium

1. Mason Cerruto

2. James Gammidge

3. Tuimavave Afualo

4. Atini Gafa

5. Jermaine Mati-Leifi

6. Dean Matterson

7. Troy Dargan

8. Alex Twal

9. Denzal Tonise (c)

10. Jamie Stowers

11. Jack Morris

12. Tyrell Fuimaono