What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final 4 - Preferred Grand Final pairing?

Which of the four Grand Final combinations do you want to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie124

First Grade
as a Cows fan id prefer to play the Raiders in the GF as i think (no disrespect) we'd have an easier shot at winning it than against the Storm.

If the Cows get knocked out next week i hope the Sharks can break their duck and beat the Storm the following week.

SBD82

Coach
Raiders vs sharks or Melbourne vs cows would make for the best matchups.

I'd prefer raiders vs sharks for the banter on here.

dannyt

Coach
cows vs raiders.

Both teams play a good brand of footy, and I'm going to the game.

Hopefully get to watch the u/20s and cutters on the day as well.

Knightmare

Coach
Agreed.

It'd be a very refreshing GF.

Since the NRLs inception in 1998 we've only had 3 GFs that didn't involve the Roosters, Storm, Manly or Broncos.

Ahhh bless the salary cap, ensuring our comp is the most fair and even in world sport. But even then, money can't sway the fact that players just really, really, really want to play for those 4 teams. #passion#

Re. my preferred match-up? Can't split Raiders v Sharks or Raiders v Cowboys getting the chance to well and truly usurp the Broncos as THE flagship Qld team.

Any match-up that avoids the chance of Melboring ruining a great game with Bellamy's usual grinding tactics and Captain Cleanskin hoisting the trophy with that "I'd never knowingly play in a cap-cheating team- it's not my go!" shit eating smirk on his face is a win for the game of Rugby League.

Latest posts