What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

list of people that can get f**ked.

bluefox68

Staff member
Greg Inglis - a couple of years ago - basically said going to Shark Park - was an easy win every time...
Corey Parker, Hodges, Meninga, Smith again - just because they're arrogant QLDers...

bluefox1968

Juniors
We have a few qld shark supporters brother - maybe dont use the same brush on all.
Definitely, mate. I didn't mean ALL QLDers.

I'm married to a QLDer, lived there 19 years, and am moving back there late next year (after being away for 15).

Born in the Shire, but will probably retire in SEQ....

Definitely, mate. I didn't mean ALL QLDers.

I'm married to a QLDer, lived there 19 years, and am moving back there late next year (after being away for 15).

Born in the Shire, but will probably retire in SEQ....
So, when giving head which head does she use?

And is the free head still talking at the time?

taipan

Referee
Can't remember if I mentioned FitzSimons name in despatches to get stuffed.Anycase mentioning it twice can't hurt,only reinforces my views.Anyone who wears a bandana is a wanker in the need of a right royal rogering.

havent heard from Webshark for a while? he washyper critical of all things Flange & all things Fifita & all things not shire origin in terms of signings.

Generalzod

Immortal
This bloke can get aswell...
http://www.theroar.com.au/2011/05/31/time-to-cut-the-cronulla-sharks-loose/

When is enough, enough? After years of swimming in debt, constant bailouts, poor crowds attendances and poor memberships, surely Cronulla Sharks’ time is almost up.

I have no doubt that their constant struggles are holding the league and every other team back, and with expansion being a hot topic, maybe it’s time to cut our losses and drop the Sharks.

Is this the same KMAV who posted in these forums?

KMav said | May 31st 2011 @ 9:41am | ! Report

Can the Sharkes afford a medical room yet? Can they afford a medical table? Can they afford medicine? Im not taking the mickey here, Im being legit serious? Because they can’t afford even the most common of things which EVERY clubs should have. THAT’S PROBLEMATIC. You can’t win a premiership without resources and at the moment, the Sharks wouldn’t even win the Q-Cup or NSWCup because the reality of it is there are clubs like Easts Tigers, North Sydney Bears, Wynnum-Manly, Wentworthville Mapgies etc who have more resources and finances than an NRL team.. the Sharks. If that isn’t embarrassing then i don’t know what is. By the time their development is finished, will they have any $$ in the bank? They’re $11 mil in debt. Thats no laughing matter. There are no ideas on how to save them except the same old 20 years in the pipeline development. They’re embarrassing to the code.

snout

First Grade
Cardinal Pell.
He'd hate the sharks.

And Woman.
Adult ones anyway.

He can get F**ked

Latest posts