What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

list of people that can get f**ked.

taipan

Referee
I'd like to add to the list of those needing a right royal rogering ,to the AFLers on the Back Page.
They love serving it up ,on any NRL incident ,and the Sharks have been on the receiving end.Made big deals out of Barba and Hayne and the video stuffup.
AFL incidents treated of little importance.

Vin Fizz

Bench
I'd like to add to the list of those needing a right royal rogering ,to the AFLers on the Back Page.
They love serving it up ,on any NRL incident ,and the Sharks have been on the receiving end.Made big deals out of Barba and Hayne and the video stuffup.
AFL incidents treated of little importance.
Jimmy Smith said as much on the BSB this week. I agree.

carcharias

Immortal
i remember years ago taking my nephew to a Sharks open day before the season started. Every player was happy to sign his jersey except one prick named J. Stevens.
All he was interested in was big noting himself with every female he could lay his eyes on and carried on like a farkwit every time a kid asked for his signature.
So I agree regardless of any recent misquotes he can get farked as well from me.
Kimmorely acted like that when my kid tried to get his autograph at a team signing thing at Miranda one night.
Ben Ross saw what was going on and stepped in to make my son feel welcomed.
f**king good bloke Ben Ross
It wasn't the first time he went out of his way to be nice to my son.

When i was working down there the best blokes were, in no particular order:
Ben Ross, The Pomm, Craig Stapleton , Kevvie Kingston, the Mighty Cov, Isaac Degwah, Phil Loolooeye

Biggest farkwits
Nobby
G. Bird

carcharias

Immortal
Ben Ross, The Pomm, Craig Stapleton , Kevvie Kingston, the Mighty Cov, Isaac Degwah, Phil Loolooeye

Biggest farkwits
Nobby
G. Bird

Exactly
I went with my son and missus ( much to her absolute horror) to a fan day at Harvey Norman at Tauren point once.
Bird was a complete f**king prick
He signed a hat ...but f**k me , it was like I asked him to help me move house.
merkin
Noddy showed up late and I brushed the stumpy cock n balls
MeanWhile
Phil luelia was a bloody champion.

shaggs

Coach

Biggest farkwits
Nobby
G. Bird

I would totally agree with this. Add wombat onto this list. Dumb as a box of hammers but a nice bloke. Trouble was a good guy too.
Greg bird was loose as out on the drink, so he was fun that way, but wouldn't really ever say anything.
What did you do down there BBB? Pom always used to get strapped by the current engadine based strapper, walk onto the field to warm up and then come back to get me to cut it off and re-strap him properly.

I would totally agree with this. Add wombat onto this list. Dumb as a box of hammers but a nice bloke. Trouble was a good guy too.
Greg bird was loose as out on the drink, so he was fun that way, but wouldn't really ever say anything.
What did you do down there BBB? Pom always used to get strapped by the current engadine based strapper, walk onto the field to warm up and then come back to get me to cut it off and re-strap him properly.
You're dead right those two blokes were tops too. Wombat always looked for me after a game to have a beer. were you there in 2007? if so you would've seen all the trenching and cabling going on outside the old gym and around the eastern side for about4 months. That was me making that mess

taipan

Referee
Greg Bird will be thousands of KMs away soon.That to me is as close to the Shire as I want him to be.
If d*cks were heads, he would look like the entrance to Luna Park.

Latest posts