What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Being right about how useless the last board was doesn't show i had an agenda.

And if I did like you claim why would i be supporting Max??? Wouldn't I be whiteanting him to try and get my so called mates back on the Board??
Nah I think you're just vindictive about the mob who tried to clean up the mess left by your mates.

And yes I'm aware your mates inherited a mess of their own. That's why I supported them too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nah I think you're just vindictive about the mob who tried to clean up the mess left by your mates.

And yes I'm aware your mates inherited a mess of their own. That's why I supported them too.
I've never had any mates on any boards so another swing and a miss.

I supported Spags crew because they finally had got rid of Fitzy. They were white anted from day one by you know who but in the end they were failures who absolutely had no idea with concerns to the on field stuff. Sharps crew had more of a clue in that regards but everything else they were even more clueless. I knew they had no idea when who they got into bed with to get into power. It was a case of more of the same, Max seems to be the first person at the club in a long time willing to put the club and the fans first.

Stevie

Bench
I've never had any mates on any boards so another swing and a miss.

I supported Spags crew because they finally had got rid of Fitzy. They were white anted from day one by you know who but in the end they were failures who absolutely had no idea with concerns to the on field stuff. Sharps crew had more of a clue in that regards but everything else they were even more clueless. I knew they had no idea when who they got into bed with to get into power. It was a case of more of the same, Max seems to be the first person at the club in a long time willing to put the club and the fans first.

Logging on after a few hours seeing you two still fighting is very amusing.

Forty20

First Grade
Newcastle need as many average first-graders (far from a dismissive term, mind you) as they can get given their club and cap situation. Decent pick up in that regard. Wingers can only do so much if the team's interior play is gash though and Newcastle's pack desperately needs starch and leadership.

Eelementary

Post Whore
hey - so I saw my name thrown around recently that you want to poach me to this site - im touched.

im currently a mod on Filthy_Spammers but it's getting a little ridiculous over there, particularly in the off season - I enjoy footy sites when they actually talk footy, and when Filthy_Spammers does that it's great. still here I am popping in here, and hence Sixties, Forty and I starting the The Cumberland Throw (I'm also the M on TCT twitter account for those playing along at home)

thought you guys and girls would be interested in my end of season review on TCT - if not, or this is the wrong place to put it, I apologise, and please remove this post

http://thecumberlandthrow.com/2016/10/29/post-game-grades-season-2016/

Go you Eels.

That's a good review.

There's a dude on these forums who wrote a perfect season summary, but yours isn't half bad...

Seriously, though - nice job.

Last edited:

Latest posts