What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba

Vin Fizz

Bench
BillyBigDusters, post
its "SOUTHS" or do you have a spelling impediment brought on by a speech impediment, learn to spell, phonetics won't get you far in life[/QUOTE]

Followed by

Anyway kids, cyas at Norvies, i'm thirsty

This is pure gold this is. You couldn't be that stupid, surely.
Has a go at everyone for claiming to be in the know or for big noting themselves then tells us all his old man is a 67 player and he knows Vossy coupled with just a touch of how much I know about the subject. Now this. It's too good Billy it really is. You should be on TV mate. You're the limit.

Last edited:

NrlVader

Juniors
Barba is definitely coming back to the Sharks.

The long lines of support in the media from his team mates of a return suggests this.

Quigs

Immortal
I want Benny back. I want Benny back. I was a tad bored last night and just for the fun of it I rewatched the highlights of the GF. I want Benny back all rehabbed n' wot.

I am now an official member of the BBBB ( Bring Back Benny Barba)

BillyBigDusters

Juniors
BillyBigDusters, post
its "SOUTHS" or do you have a spelling impediment brought on by a speech impediment, learn to spell, phonetics won't get you far in life

Followed by

This is pure gold this is. You couldn't be that stupid, surely.
Has a go at everyone for claiming to be in the know or for big noting themselves then tells us all his old man is a 67 player and he knows Vossy coupled with just a touch of how much I know about the subject. Now this. It's too good Billy it really is. You should be on TV mate. You're the limit.[/QUOTE]

i have a rather large todger