What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Better go easy on BillyCockSmoker guys....don't think he's the full quid. How else could you explain him trolling in a forum of the premiers. Just doesn't get it that we couldn't give a faarrkk and are too busy basking in the glory of our recent premiership! UP UP CRONULLA!!

snout

First Grade
Did i tell you i burnt my dads match worn 1967 shonks jersey? one of you blokes on here would have paid me at least a gorilla for it, but i felt the world would be a better place with one less shonks jersey
And there it is.

The insight.

Little Billy about 8 years old. Playing with matches and sets fire to the house.
The only thing of any worth in the whole shit hole - a BWB fleece - gets scorched and dad rams a broomstick up little Billys gayhole..which is still there to this day - thus the reason for such anger and scorn upon the Mighty Premiers.

Get it removed little Billy. It will release you.

Quigs

Immortal
What is the average stay for an NRL star player in a Thai Rehab Centre before he is completely rehabilitated.

And how do they ever cope with all the NRL lifelines that get thrown at them upon their return.

Timelines and decisions. It is a cruel world is the NRL, that is for sure.

snout

First Grade
What is the average stay for an NRL star player in a Thai Rehab Centre before he is completely rehabilitated.

And how do they ever cope with all the NRL lifelines that get thrown at them upon their return.

Pretty sure its two cricket test whitewashes.

Thanks to all the airtime those useless farkers are taking up nobody remembers what ol Benny did.

He could probably run out for round 1.

Thanks boof.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
God I hope we find a way to get Barba back.

He's a real footballer. Instincts that few players have.

Loved watching him play this year .
Doesn't seem like we're going nuts looking for new players so hopefully keeping 300-400k of his contract money on hold for his round 10 return. Loved the passion he appeared to show for the Sharks.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Guess it depends if its a legitimate rehab or a Dariarse/Mitchell Piss style escape Quigs.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm going to love watching Souffs come nowhere again next year whilst we are up to our necks in finals footy once again.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I'm going to love watching Souffs come nowhere again next year whilst we are up to our necks in finals footy once again.
Exactly. Useless geniuss who are only in the Comp because of Rusty's millions. Forever propped up by Souths Juniors.
Hopefully Billy Numb Nuts soon disappears like his team come finals time.

BillyBigDusters

Juniors
And there it is.

The insight.

Little Billy about 8 years old. Playing with matches and sets fire to the house.
The only thing of any worth in the whole shit hole - a BWB fleece - gets scorched and dad rams a broomstick up little Billys gayhole..which is still there to this day - thus the reason for such anger and scorn upon the Mighty Premiers.

Get it removed little Billy. It will release you.

twas a pristine 1967 match worn jersey, worn by the old bloke himself, its something we don't like to talk about as a family, a skeleton in our closet, if you will

BillyBigDusters

Juniors
Exactly. Useless geniuss who are only in the Comp because of Rusty's millions. Forever propped up by Souths Juniors.
Hopefully Billy Numb Nuts soon disappears like his team come finals time.

Rustys millions
35000 members
easily the most corporate support
and attract the biggest tv audiences

but apart from that, its the only reason we're in the comp