What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here just post your best 17

Rsag85

Bench
You are being way over the top imo.

I completely disagree on this one.

How am I being over the top? Do you have Goodwin on your profile picture? That makes you his number one fan on here. We anyone on here says anything negative about him your the first one to bite right? What I said in the last post about him as a player is correct. Over the top I think not.

Rabbits20

Immortal
How am I being over the top? Do you have Goodwin on your profile picture? That makes you his number one fan on here. We anyone on here says anything negative about him your the first one to bite right? What I said in the last post about him as a player is correct. Over the top I think not.
I just think he wasn't good on the wing a few years ago but I strongly believe he's improved and how goes pretty well there. Obviously his best position is centre. Doesn't mean he can't do a good job on the wing this season.

I also believe Jennings is poor under the high ball too.

Well I believe it's over the top.

I respect your view though.

Rsag85

Bench
Goodwin's defense was alright most of the time when he played in the centres in 2016.

Yes he is a good centre but our future is with Gray and Hunt in those positions now, why hold these two young talented players and the future for our club back over someone who A.) is getting old in age and B.) asked for a release to join the Titans last year

Rsag85

Bench
I just think he wasn't good on the wing a few years ago but I strongly believe he's improved and how goes pretty well there. Obviously his best position is centre. Doesn't mean he can't do a good job on the wing this season.

I also believe Jennings is poor under the high ball too.

Well I believe it's over the top.

I respect your view though.

He is not a winger and shouldn't be played there just like Clark is not a prop.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes he is a good centre but our future is with Gray and Hunt in those positions now, why hold these two young talented players and the future for our club back over someone who A.) is getting old in age and B.) asked for a release to join the Titans last year
Well Madge really wanted Bryson to stay.

Can't blame Bryson when he could have got 450k a year up there.

Rsag85

Bench
Well Madge really wanted Bryson to stay.

Can't blame Bryson when he could have got 450k a year up there.

Smart answer would of been yes your right we should grow out two young centres and maybe it is time for the older head to step aside

alien

Referee
Haha really? He is to small and gets pushed around easly. Yes he is Mr fix it at the club but he is not up to being a first grade prop week in week out

Yeah I'd prefer Clark in the back row, although he might have to play some prop if some props get injured.

Rsag85

Bench
Why? His done it for about 4 seasons now and we've won a gf with him playing that role

He doesn't make the runs that bend the line more of a work horse off the ball I view him as and his frame isn't a good one for a top grade prop

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha really? He is to small and gets pushed around easly. Yes he is Mr fix it at the club but he is not up to being a first grade prop week in week out
Lol, well yeah he's bulked up a lot in the last couple of seasons So he's not as small as he was. I much prefer Clark in the side over Tyrrell. Clark has that fight in him I believe. He really knows what SOUTHS is about being a junior and everything plus marching for us. He's seen the highs and lows and wears his heart on his sleeve so to speak.

Clark has lost any pace he had due to bulking up and can no longer play in the back row, plus Sam is our lock. So he has to play prop. Where would you play him Rsag???? (Don't say Norths, I mean position wise???)

He gets through his defensive work well does Clark.

In his hit ups if he gives us 9 hit ups for 70metres well then he has done his job along with his 25 tackles. Madge usually just gives Clark 25-30mins a week.

If Clark is only making 40metres in matches for us this season then he will be dropped.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Smart answer would of been yes your right we should grow out two young centres and maybe it is time for the older head to step aside
Well MADGE disagreed with you Rsag lol.

I say bravo bravo bravo Madge. He made the right choice lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you asked me to pick out of Turner and Clark to play first grade I would pick Clark as I would play Crichton over Turner.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Wouldn't mind seeing Clark start the game at prop and get more impact off the bench with Musgrave and one of the twins.

In my opinion this is our best squad (probably have already posted but my mind keeps changing)

1. Greg Inglis (c)
2. Alex Johnston
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Aaron Gray
5. Bryson Goodwin/Braidon Burns
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Tom Burgess
9. Robbie Farah
10. Zane Musgrove
11. Kyle Turner
12. John Sutton