What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here just post your best 17

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just a thread without garbage and contamination from trolls.

Just simply keep it short and name your best 17.

In the other threads it's hard to see everyone's simple view in between the other stuff.

Rabbits20

Immortal
1. GI (C)
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. Gray
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. Reynolds
8. G. Burgess
9. Farah
10. T. Burgess
11. Turner
12. Sutton
13. S. Burgess

14. Cook
15. Clark
16. Crichton
17. Musgrove

rabbitohs95

Bench
Bound to change but at the moment

1. Greg Inglis (c)
2. Alex Johnston
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Aaron Gray
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Tom Burgess
9. Robbie Farah
10. Zane Musgrove
11. John Sutton
12. Kyle Turner
13. Sam Burgess

14. Damien Cook
15. Jason Clark
16. Angus Crichton
17. George Burgess

alien

Referee
1. Inglis
2. Johnston
3. Hunt
4. Goodwin
5. Gray
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. George Burgess
9. Farah
10. Tom Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. Sam Burgess

14. Cook
15. Cherrington
16. Musgrove
17. Rochow

1 inglis
2 johnson
3 hunt / Byrnes
4 Gray
5 ????
6 Cody
7 Adam
8 g burgess
9 Robbie
10 musgrove
11 Sutton
12 Crighton
13 sam

14 cook
15 cherrington
16 Rochow
17 t Burgess

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Cherrington could break into the side.

I don't think he will be there in the first 4-6 rounds.

Sorry guys.

Rsag85

Bench
1. GI (C)
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. Gray
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. Reynolds
8. G. Burgess
9. Farah
10. T. Burgess
11. Turner
12. Sutton
13. S. Burgess

14. Cook
15. Clark
16. Crichton
17. Musgrove

Help us if Farah starts over Cook and Goodwin starts on the wing

Help us if Farah starts over Cook and Goodwin starts on the wing
I dont get it Farah is the NSW hooker many including Daley see him still clearly as the best no 9 in the state
Plays 80 mins no problem has very very few mistakes and great service and vision
Cook is unproven in top grade except for a few games end of season with no restrictions which he still made several appalling mistakes including throwing passes along the ground
He has potential thats obvious
How you can think Cook is better is beyond me and most

I cerainly would not have Goodwin on the wing now too slow etc but awesome for bringing the ball back from last tackle kicks
Problem is who do we put on that spare wing ?

rabbitohs95

Bench
I cerainly would not have Goodwin on the wing now too slow etc but awesome for bringing the ball back from last tackle kicks
Same here but maybe it'll help having him there while the youngsters get eased into NSW Cup. Personally I think Robert Jennings could take the wing spot considering he has already played NRL and is a big body with plenty of speed.

alien

Referee

Gray.

Goodwin has lost a little bit of speed, but he is still pretty good in the centres.

They'll both have to play well though to keep their spots because there are other talented options.

alien

Referee
I dont get it Farah is the NSW hooker many including Daley see him still clearly as the best no 9 in the state
Plays 80 mins no problem has very very few mistakes and great service and vision
Cook is unproven in top grade except for a few games end of season with no restrictions which he still made several appalling mistakes including throwing passes along the ground
He has potential thats obvious
How you can think Cook is better is beyond me and most

Yeah I think Cook's runs from dummy half will be even more effective if he comes on fresh from the interchange when the opposition are already tiring. He will learn a bit from Farah, and then after Farah's 2 years, Cook might take over.

Gray.

Goodwin has lost a little bit of speed, but he is still pretty good in the centres.

They'll both have to play well though to keep their spots because there are other talented options.
No no no no no
Gray excells at left centre not on the wing we don't want to be weakening left centre to bandaid a left wing

I've revised my best back line after watching some videos
1 GI
2 AJ / Jennings
3 Hunt / Jennings
4 Gray / Byrnes
5 Byrnes
6 Cody
7 Adam
8 George
9 Robbie
10 Musgrove
11 Sutton
12 Crighton
13 Samny

14 Cooky
15 Cherrington
16 Rochow
17 Tom

I think if AJ doesn't step up this off season he may be in serious trouble of losing his spot to Jennings ( bigger,stronger etc 106kg 6"4 is perfect wing size in modern game ) IMO

DiegoNT

First Grade
Yeah I think Cook's runs from dummy half will be even more effective if he comes on fresh from the interchange when the opposition are already tiring. He will learn a bit from Farah, and then after Farah's 2 years, Cook might take over.
Nice idea in theory, but cook had 10 or so games off the bench in that role and really struggled for any impact. Robbie was in the media today saying he feels home at souths and is hoping for a flying start to the season to keep his blues jumper. I don't think he keeps that jumper if he isn't playing weekly. We also had a lot of success with 4 forwards on the bench at the back end of 2016

doyen

Bench
Nice idea in theory, but cook had 10 or so games off the bench in that role and really struggled for any impact. Robbie was in the media today saying he feels home at souths and is hoping for a flying start to the season to keep his blues jumper. I don't think he keeps that jumper if he isn't playing weekly. We also had a lot of success with 4 forwards on the bench at the back end of 2016

Cook is a 2nd grader--we are best to play Farah for 80 & play a good forward off the bench!!