What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Adam Reynolds Gets Injured here is the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Put cook to 5/8 and then put walker at half/back then pick up a real 1st grade forward mid year to accommodate our bench with (4) real 1st grade forwards problem solved unless greinke is a dark horse for our bench before mid year?.......Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Put cook to 5/8 and then put walker at half/back then pick up a real 1st grade forward mid year to accommodate our bench with (4) real 1st grade forwards problem solved unless greinke is a dark horse for our bench before mid year?.......Shadow...
I'd probably play Robbie at half and keep Cody at 6.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
good idea r20 and that probably would work quite well but id keep robbie at no9 after all he is the current nsw hooker so id go with farah at no9 and cook at no6 and cody at no7 and if reyno gets injured, which is quite a big possibility becoz i feel reyno is made of glass and cant take many big knocks in one game alone.reyno always struggles big time to get back on his feet after a decent big knock and that is very concerning for me but at least i believe that cody can cover for reyno in his absence if that occurs in 2017.....Shadow...

southsport

First Grade
I'm not sure that Cook would make a capable 5/8, all this talk about his utility value is untested as far as I can see, atm he is a hooker only.

Hawkins

Juniors
Shouldn't you change this thread title to 'when' Adam Reynolds gets injured.

I'm like any true NRL fan, after my team I love the bunnies but c'mon, the guy can't play a full season.

southsport

First Grade
Shouldn't you change this thread title to 'when' Adam Reynolds gets injured.

I'm like any true NRL fan, after my team I love the bunnies but c'mon, the guy can't play a full season.

You may have just taken the curse off him..........thankyou.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Fuimaoana? What about him? He's supposed to be quite good is he not?
Maybe play a forward pack like this:

6 Cook
7. Walker
8. G Burgess
9. Farah
10. Rochow
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. Sam Burgess

14. Fuimoana? He can give Sutton a rest?
15. Crichton
16. Musgrove
17. Tburgess

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

I like this idea a lot better than mine though haha best to keep Kelly out of the side.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

6 Cook
7. Walker
8. G Burgess
9. Farah
10. Rochow
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. Sam Burgess

15. Crichton
16. Musgrove
17. Tburgess

SSTID i was going to add fuimaono with greinke on the top post on this thread but i did read somewhere that greinke wants a crack in the forwards in 2017 and is striving to do so,so thats why i went with greinke....fuimaono can also play in the backs too..i think our top 5 backs by madge in rd1 will be these 5 players below, i know bryson is a stable pro in the centres and i believe once gray is fit and well our centre pairing may well be gray/goodwin at the end of the day but burns has to stay on the wing indefinitely. Shadow...

1. inglis 1.inglis
2.johnston 2 johnston
3 hunt 3 gray........gray will get hunts spot its inevitable when he is fit::hunt vs goodwin may occur?
4 goodwin 4 goodwin
5 burns 5 burns

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

6 Cook
7. Walker
8. G Burgess
9. Farah
10. Rochow
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. Sam Burgess

15. Crichton
16. Musgrove
17. Tburgess

good idea i am waiting for tyrrel fuimaono to crack 1st grade too....Shadow....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
SSTID i was going to add fuimaono with greinke on the top post on this thread but i did read somewhere that greinke wants a crack in the forwards in 2017 and is striving to do so,so thats why i went with greinke....fuimaono can also play in the backs too..i think our top 5 backs by madge in rd1 will be these 5 players below, i know bryson is a stable pro in the centres and i believe once gray is fit and well our centre pairing may well be gray/goodwin at the end of the day but burns has to stay on the wing indefinitely. Shadow...

1. inglis 1.inglis
2.johnston 2 johnston
3 hunt 3 gray........gray will get hunts spot its inevitable when he is fit::hunt vs goodwin may occur?
4 goodwin 4 goodwin
5 burns 5 burns

I think you're correct. If gray is out for the season though then it looks like it will be hunt and Goodwin/talakai/Jennings. You're right about burns too he 100% needs to be on wing because we desperately need that strike power/speed around there. Our outside backs have been a major problem in recent seasons.

southsport

First Grade
I think you're correct. If gray is out for the season though then it looks like it will be hunt and Goodwin/talakai/Jennings. You're right about burns too he 100% needs to be on wing because we desperately need that strike power/speed around there. Our outside backs have been a major problem in recent seasons.

Whatever you do never tell shada that he is correct on this forum, you risk losing all credibility! ;)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

SSTID its not easy to predict our 1-5 players although i think it will be inglis, johnston, hunt, goodwin, and burns in that order in rd1 but once gray returns it will be inglis, johnston, gray, and goodwin, and burns.. but ile say one thing is that it will be very interesting to see if talakai or jennings can rise to the fore and knock out other back line players in 2017 even when gray returns......i am hoping that jennings will lift sooner than later but talakai looks promising but in saying that gray and goodwin have a lot of experience especially goodwin in the centres and that i believe will sway madge in the long run.Once goodwin has retired it may well be a hunt/gray centre combo for the future although hunt does not impress me that highly so can talakai or fuimaono or jennings eventually take goodwins centre position time will tell interesting times for our backs but its a shame dylan walker wont return to the centres ha ha ha ha i prefer dwalkz over any of our centre players...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
good idea r20 and that probably would work quite well but id keep robbie at no9 after all he is the current nsw hooker so id go with farah at no9 and cook at no6 and cody at no7 and if reyno gets injured, which is quite a big possibility becoz i feel reyno is made of glass and cant take many big knocks in one game alone.reyno always struggles big time to get back on his feet after a decent big knock and that is very concerning for me but at least i believe that cody can cover for reyno in his absence if that occurs in 2017.....Shadow...
I disagree on this one.

Farah is a better half than Cook and Farah has a better kicking game.

Rabbits20

Immortal

6 Cook
7. Walker
8. G Burgess
9. Farah
10. Rochow
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. Sam Burgess

15. Crichton
16. Musgrove
17. Tburgess
Fuimaono isn't ready yet. If he was Madge would have played him the other day.

6. Cody
7. Farah
8. George
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. Sam

14. Clark
15. Rochow
16. Crichton
17. T. Burgess