What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 - Eels v Manly

TheParraboy

Staff member
What if both teams play to their potential? Who ya gonna pick in both games?

Eels in the first game and eels in the 2nd game :):

Not much has changed in the last couple of years, we have their measure. The following 4 weeks will be real tough though (not that there is any easy NRL games)

Basil Brush

Juniors
Ive always kinda liked their cheerleaders tho
Yeah they get a pass mark :sunglasses:
Out of your depth lads.

They only have eyes for Gary.
No word of a lie. I used to work with a Manly Cheerleader.

Blonde with decent lungs (I didnt want to offend any females with my summation).

However she wasnt terribly bright. Surprise, surprise.

Her first name was Elissa. I dont want to mention her surname in case she is stalking me ;)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When I was about 20 I knew a Bulldogs cheerleader. She was actually a Shire girl. Surprisingly VERY average looking (but she could dance) and turned into a psycho real quick. I'd been seeing her for about two weeks and was supposed to go visit her one night when I had to work late on the Saturday. It was a very long drive to her place, and I couldn't just rock up, root her and go to sleep. No, we had to go to Northies and shitty places like that with her idiot friends until 4 in the morning before she wanted to go home. So I called and told her I was tired and I'd give it a miss and she f**king lost it. I copped an earful of abuse and never spoke to her again.

Must've been pissed she missed out on a spot in the Sharks cheer squad, but IIRC at the time their squad didn't seem to require dancing ability. They were just pom-pom shaking stunners.

Malabar Eel

Juniors
Team list for Rnd 1

Jarryd Hayne
Luke Burt
Chris Walker
Ryan Morgan
Etu Uaisele
Daniel Mortimer
Jeff Robson
Tim Mannah
Casey McGuire