What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
After all the hullabaloo surrounding us using the Head Bin too much ...

C7VCplIUwAE7BJC.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
The final point was the most repeated criticism, with staff claiming they were not adequately informed of schedule changes.

Anderson pointed to his suspicion that certain staff and players were undermining him as a reason for closing shop.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...n/news-story/fb750f60288ab9a20522e25acb4811fa

There's a difference between the 2 episodes, the DA situation wasn't dictated by the influence of player managers who's clients were trying to score deals for their players and the coach ( rumoured to be Todd Payton ) ...
also, JT can coach the other bloke can't which is why he'll never work at an nrl club ever again.

Gronk

Staff member
There's a difference between the 2 episodes, the DA situation wasn't dictated by the influence of player managers who's clients were trying to score deals for their players and the coach ( rumoured to be Todd Payton ) ...
also, JT can coach the other bloke can't which is why he'll never work at an nrl club ever again.

I don't intend to open up old wounds, as we all know that his tenure at our club both circa 2009/10 and his recent stint with Sharp did not end well AND the criticism for the most recent stint is entirely warranted.

Can't coach is hard for me to grasp however. Maybe he forgot how to do it or the game moved on and left him behind ...

Dally M Coach of the Year 2002

NRL Grand Finalist 2002 , 2009

Challenge Cup Winner 2006 , 2007 , 2008

Super League Grand Final Winner 2006

BBC Coach of the Year 2006

World Club Challenge Winner 2007

forward pass

Coach
The senior players at the Tigers have now managed to get Sheens, Potter and Taylor sacked. The players are running the joint. I would be pretty concerned if I was a WT fan. Some serious culture problems there in my view.

When will the players at that club take some responsibility for their performances?

Incorrect

Coach
The senior players at the Tigers have now managed to get Sheens, Potter and Taylor sacked. The players are running the joint. I would be pretty concerned if I was a WT fan. Some serious culture problems there in my view.

When will the players at that club take some responsibility for their performances?

Tigers management should ask the "Big 4" (aka The Big Fraud) who they want as coach and go hire them. All 4 of them should then agree to pay back 25% of their contract money if the team don't make the Finals in year 1, another 25% if they don't make a Prelim at worst in the 2nd year and same again if they don't win a premiership within 3 years. These imposters need to put their rmoney where their mouth is...

Seriously - remember Matt and Andrew Johns jizzing over Luke Brooks when he cam in to 1st grade? "He'll be an Origin superstar for 10 years this kid" they were saying.... he's barely reserve grade level these days and yet his manager is shopping him around for elite money. The merkin should be embarrassed to be mentioned in the same sentence as Tedesco...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Tigers are just to going to put them self back another 3-4 years.

Taylor was slowly getting their cap back to normal, now a new coach is going to get the gig and board will make him re-sign the big 4 on stupid money meaning they will have no depth and no ability to strengthen other positions.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why wait till just 3 games in??? They may as well as punted him at the end of last season.

3 games into a season is just terrible management. Bending over for underperforming players is even worse.

strider

Post Whore
So the Titans breaches are $50,000 per player and the others are $100,000. :rolleyes:
Ridiculous .... Greenburg all up in arms about Dugan .... pretty sure Elgey was motionless on the ground too ... perhaps NRL run clubs have different definitions of concussed

"I watched last night's game on the lounge with my family and I was dismayed Josh Dugan wasn't taken off for assessment," Greenberg said.

"The reality is I don't know if it was a concussion - and nor does anybody else - but that's not the point. The point is our rules are very clear if a player lies motionless on the field he must come off for an assessment. That didn't happen [on Sunday night] and that's not good enough.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...tans-dragons-and-knights-20170320-gv1yi7.html

Latest posts