What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Also how drunk did Buzz look??? He was getting he shakes halfway through poor merkin was getting the DT's.

And backdoor Benny just showed him not being involved would be a good thing. what a dribbler.

Last Week

Bench
I know it's still a fair while out but does anyone here know if there's any arrangement between the club and the Royal Easter Show as far as entry goes?

I may be mistaken, but I'm sure a couple of years ago season tickets allowed access to the show, or at a discounted rate.

Gronk

Staff member
I know it's still a fair while out but does anyone here know if there's any arrangement between the club and the Royal Easter Show as far as entry goes?

I may be mistaken, but I'm sure a couple of years ago season tickets allowed access to the show, or at a discounted rate.

Free train travel, yes. Access to Easter show free/discount ? Yeah nah.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Or in the halves. Personally I think he and Norman would make a particularly good pairing and allows Gutherson back to the centres. He will eventually be a lock though.

Definitely would give BA plenty of options, currently our whole backline (and our key forwards) are all pretty much under contract until 2019.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I think some of you guys have a different perception on the position of Lock than what the 16 current NRL coaches do

So what is a normal lock in today's game ?

- Work horse like Gallen/Finucane?
-,Explosive attacking player like Taumalolo?
- defensive player like Scott/fenson ?
- a converted prop like McGuire/klemmer?

There are so many different models!!

Latest posts