What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Graheme is dusted. Dont wa t his old and way past best. Our club is where it is cause we sign old has beens.

Reynolds at the right price would be an ok pick up imo. I reckon him and corey in halves would be ok. Reynolds isnt the most skillful half but he cops it and is a scapegoat. He is better then given credit and tough.

hindy111

Post Whore
2 of 4 off contract thou.

Tigers will let Brooks go while others stay. Maybe they should of kept Tmm and Austin thou.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I don't understand...

article-2282042-1826A819000005DC-908_306x490.jpg
article-2282042-1824DF1B000005DC-791_306x490.jpg

i'd really like to bang the back end out of Taylor

IFR33K

Coach
Graheme is dusted. Dont wa t his old and way past best. Our club is where it is cause we sign old has beens.

Reynolds at the right price would be an ok pick up imo. I reckon him and corey in halves would be ok. Reynolds isnt the most skillful half but he cops it and is a scapegoat. He is better then given credit and tough.

Sharks just won a Comp with old has beens...

Avenger

Immortal
1. Bird
2. Moses
3. Blake Austin
4. Chad Townsend
5. Tyrone Roberts
6. Josh Reynolds

In this order is my hit list for 5/8ths to pursue. Would take Ash Taylor before any of them but that horse has bolted.

Latest posts